Linkdesigninteriors Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Linkdesigninteriors

How would you rate Linkdesigninteriors ?

(optional)

Frank Johnson
"Start of fine regarding costing etc . But down hill from than . The dates put back for starting 3 times. Took over 3 weeks to finish bedroom. I use the word finish lightly. Has after 6 months still not rectified all faults I have now given up making us ill . The faults were quality of doors fitted workmanship after sales service. The fitter fixed side drawers by knocking screws into wall and covered over wall socket that meant you plug the light in through drawers. All rubbish put under bed. Damage to edges of doors plaster work damaged. Scribing done very bad leaving spaces. Door unable to fully open catching on bed. Some cuts to timber look like done with a spoon. They don't follow through with promises. Sent out one of there surveyor he agreed with the faults made no difference. Still no replacement doors fitted etc . They sent out two fitters to sort out the problems, they came without doors that needed replacing that was a total of 8 out of 10 doors that needed doing ,Also to do some patching up. But not with all the right stuff so would not let them start. Again promised to sort out after my knee replacement. I phoned them again not convenient arranged a time slot for return call still not convenient. I have now given up has it is making me very ill and agitated. Only reason one star can't give less avoid like the plage? Mr Johnson"
Linkdesigninteriors is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews