Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

Read Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

Tell us how Linley & Simpson Roundhay made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Amazing experience, lovely and friendly Service, also really fast response, with out being out first home made us feel really secure, and was so understanding with us not knowing much about renting, we dealt with Rob, very nice man, really friendly, honestly such a amazing service, and it’s been a pleasure dealing with them, and nightly recommend!! For anyone looking for a home, and even a first home! Can’t wait to move in our forever home!!
From the first viewing to collecting our keys Linley and Simpson made the whole letting process simple and relatively stress free for us.
They communicated often and efficiently, nothing was too much trouble.
They have certainly shown other letting agents up that we have dealt with in the past with their continual customer support and kindness.
A special thank you to Rik, as without him I don't think we would have ever found our happy place.

A big thank you to all the team and keep up the good work!
I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they have made this new venture for me easy and uncomplicated
Service was amazing. All staff were very helpful and patient and were able to answer all our questions.
Jacob, Lottie, Joe and Rik were all very helpful in finding and letting me a property when relocating from London which was a stressful experience. They helped make it easy and low-stress.
(Roundhay) - Posted 9 months ago
Linley & Simpson Roundhay were fantastic because I got exactly what I was looking for with no hassle at all.
(Roundhay) - Posted 9 months ago
Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because they understand the customer requirements
(Roundhay) - Posted 9 months ago
I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to anyone because of their great customer service
(Roundhay) - Posted 9 months ago
I'd endorse Linley & Simpson Roundhay because their speedy process and honest of their answers the question
Hello Prabu, Thank you for your nice words its great to hear you have received a first class customer service.
I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because it was a fast service, sorted quickly, everyone who we dealt with was polite and professional.
Thanks Charlotte ! Its great to hear that you would recommend Linley and Simpson
“ I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they were professional helpful and committed to the process
(Roundhay) - Posted 10 months ago
Rick showed me the property and explain every thing well and clear and he advise me clearly through all the steps and then Jacob was the one who help me with all the paper work and contract. I was so pleased with the all the work. I strongly recommend them and will be using them again! Thank you.
(Roundhay) - Posted 11 months ago
all the staff polite friendly and knew their stuff. phone service too which is great. all staff lovely (Jacob, Lottie, Joe, Rik)
(Roundhay) - Posted 11 months ago
I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to friends and family because good service and rental
nice treat and efficient! thanks
Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because friendly efficient service
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
The staff at Linley & Simpson Roundhay were good because this is the first time we have gone through an estate agent to find a property and they was very patient with us even when I phoned them a ton of times during referencing but each time they eased my mind
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
They have always offered good service and are always pleasant and helpful
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because your staff could have called me back and ensured something was in place. I was ignored
Linley & Simpson Roundhay were great because the staff were very helpful