Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

Read Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

Tell us how Linley & Simpson Roundhay made you happy
I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they only care for the money and for landlord to be happy We have 10-15 years old appliance and they will not work any more. We have to wait two weeks for a „new” washing machine , our fridge/freezer is broken a second time in this month and every time it cost us £100 worth of groceries and we will be without food for another few days again
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to anyone because of consistent satisfactory performance.
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
“ My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because , if had informed me about landlords stuff was to be left in the only storage cupboard. And the letting agent being more helpful, rather than fobbing me off as( its your problem). Cant do any thing attitude. Felt cheated, never had such experience in my 10 years of tenancy
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they did not look after our interests or keep us informed
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was positive because my flat sale went really smoothly. I was kept informed without being ‘chased’ and they always got back to me promptly with any queries. They also found me a buyer straight away... the first person to view!
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
From start to finish was very professional and helpful. All my queries were answered. Would 100% recommend the roundhay branch. Thank you so much
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
All staff members very professional. Helped me a lot, Will be using again.
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
Everyone I dealt with during the process was really helpful, being able to just communicate by text and speedy process was amazing! Would definitely use again :)
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Laura for your great feedback !
Great Service, Very happy with everything.
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the kind feedback Jaydee
I have been dealing with Linley and Simpson Roundhay location since October 2018 and I can only say their professionalism and good service made me want to deal only with them, I met Lottie when I first came to the branch and she was always on the task when I requested something and always replied to my emails in timely manner. I would definitely recommend Linley and Simpson Roundhay for all renters and pls ask for Lottie.
Its great to hear your feedback Ibrahim and that you have had such a great experience especially with Lottie from our lettings team
I would recommend using Linley & Simpson. Rik Mandalia especially is fantastic!!
Thank you for leaving such a nice review regarding Rik
The entire process was done speedily and in a very professional manner to ensure that I could move in within a week.
That's great to hear Hilary thank you for your kind words
Joe and the team have been really supportive and professional the whole way through the process. Joe took extra time out of his busy schedule to ensure all had been sorted properly and thoroughly.
Thanks Sagi for the review its great to hear your positive feedback
Just like to say Jon Mccall is an absolute credit to Lindley and Simpson. He helped me sort out my house under difficult circumstances.
Well done and thank you for your hard and honest work.
Thank you Tarsam for your kind words and positive feedback
Linley & Simpson Roundhay were really helpful and I'd recommend them because they've managed my rental property so well for so many years.
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
Could be more tenant friendly, at least where they manage the property. It is very much landlord friendly. Be honest and clear. Leaking garage was not told to me while viewing
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they are very professional, cheerful, hardworking and get results
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because they are very helpful and nothing was too much for them
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 year ago
My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because the communication could have been a lot better, it was very stressful. On the day of move in I requested a second set of keys to be told they didn't have any and then when I called the landlord it turned out they did have them.
The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was fantastic because of excellent all-round service; helpful, polite and informative.
Linley & Simpson Roundhay is rated 4.34 based on 88 reviews