Little adventures soap Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Little adventures soap

How would you rate Little adventures soap ?

"DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! Firstly.... They are NOT in the UK. they are in China. RED FLAG Don't accept PayPal. RED FLAG bought some trainer's for £63 was charged £69.45. RED FLAG Completely Incorrect trainers arrived. RED FLAG Contacted via email.... Continually chasing for a response. REG FLAG They refused to refund me for sending me the wrong trainers as the shipping costs were too high - trainers that were unbranded copies - so they more than likely deal in fake goods. They suggested I try to re-sell these crappy unbranded copies in order to get my money back!!! Unbelievable! STILL NO RESOLUTION STAY AWAY"
Little adventures soap is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!