LJ Workwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend LJ Workwear
Read LJ Workwear Reviews

01625 838495

Tell us how LJ Workwear made you happy
Paid for items on 29th August, then told on 8th September that they are out of stock. Poor service.
I really love how LJ workwear have done our logo. Delivery and communication very good and quality of uniforms are great too.
Excellent customer service, very helpful and responded promptly to my questions. Great quality. Very fast delivery. Would highly recommend them.
Fab service and excellent product
Excellent Service and Quality and a great personal service
First class service and very helpful member of staff
LJ workwear offers an excellent service and the quality of their embroidery is second to none. We will be a repeat customer!
Speedy and Profesional service
Worked really well with me on getting logo to look good. good communication and I am really pleased with the end results. I now look like a very professional dog groomer. I will be back for more.
Easy process to get our logo onto a good quality at shirt. The company took the time to perfect the design so it looked just right. Happy with the service and will definitely be going back in the near future!
Excellent service from Jordan as usual
Very friendly and professional service
Good quality workwear which lasts and always delivers on time. They are very good with their communication. Having the online ordering system is brilliant as it saves time and lets you track what workwear each staff member is given each year.
We have worked with LJ workwear on many occasions and the service and quality has always been the best.

We will 100% continue to use LJ Workwear on any future projects!
We were very pleased with the prompt service that we received
Very happy with the service. Efficient delivery & high quality work wear at a great price.
Professional and helpful service - also Jordan went out of his way to get a delayed order to me asap
Jordan helped me out with an urgent order and had my jackets to me within 10 days and that was them having to set up new embroidery for the logos etc.

Would highly recommend them

Cheers Jordan you're a star
Having dealt with numerous companies over the years, I opted for LJ due to locality and the need for a speedy turnaround having a corporate event a few days later. Wow, these guys are good. Exceptional quality, professionalism, easy to work with and competitive. LJ for me every time going forward.
The most friendly and efficient workwear company I've ever used. I just keep coming back to LJ now because I know it will be an easy and enjoyable experience.
LJ Workwear is rated 4.90 based on 49 reviews