logoin60min.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend logoin60min.com

Tell us how logoin60min.com made you happy

Telephone
"They were quick to respond and worked with me to improve my existing logo. They listen and made it to exactly how I wanted!"
"Working with Logo in 60 minutes is refreshing. They’re transparent and easy to work with. And they never fail to deliver on time!"
"They are amazing! 60 minutes actually meant 60 here. Amazed with their quality design and their on-time service. Highly recommend."
"Thanks for your excellent service and our company logo looks very creative and professional on our website."
"It was a really nice experience working with them. They were extremely cooperative and provided us a complete guidance in every step of the design process. I will definitely work with them again very soon!"
"What an excellent company I only called to get a logo made and they have a design team to actually print our products Candy bar wrappers Even with a sticky side to help seal them what an awesome group of individuals they even have web services which I might look into later more than just a logo and 60 minutes company thank you so much"
logoin60min.com is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews