Logoindigo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Logoindigo

Tell us how Logoindigo made you happy

"I got my logo designed from logoindigo and they are the best as the way the understand and take interest in your logo will let you believe that they will get you something Brilliant. 3 Ideas and all of them were too creative. 1 revision and got my logo finalized. Realtech is branded by them."
"Logoindigo Team is awesome to work with. Their sense of branding and professionalism is unmatchable. I got all at very affordable rates. Logo, stationery, and website in just $399.00. I will recommend them to all I know as they do provide 100% custom work at such affordable price."
"I appreciate knowing whether the books are available in store or only on line as well as them telling me exactly when the order will be delivered. I also appreciate them letting me know what other people who have purchased the same books were looking at. I enjoy being able to open some of the books on line as well."
Logoindigo is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews