www.logoinflux.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.logoinflux.com

Tell us how www.logoinflux.com made you happy
I had the design of the logo in my mind and drew a rough sketch and Logo Influx and its team added the desired colours and took it to the level of professionalism.

They advertise 24-hour turn around time which is possible if you want a generic Logo but if you want something custom and beautiful this will take your ideas combined with their expertise, and time to revise. I highly suggest that you have your own idea in mind prior to contacting them. I would recommend getting a package with unlimited revisions in case your are a perfectionist and need minor details tweaked.

The logo I was thinking of is what I got so I am happy! I initially spoke with one of the senior members of their team who guided me and worked with me till the end. I was highly impressed with the service which they have given to me!
I have no words to explain the magnificent and professional work that Logo Influx has done for me. I managed to reach Eric after going through a few companies and after several horrible experiences, trying to get my designs done.

Eric's dedication and timely follow up emails, texts and phone calls kept my project on track and me informed.

From day one, I could tell he was very qualified, patient and professionally competent. Eric totally understood what I was looking for and definitely, helped create an ideal logo for me.

I can't wait to see how my next project with Eric at Logo Influx will come out.

Eric and the team at Logo Influx are just amazing!!!
Re branding and hiring a new logo designing team can be so daunting! Hiring Logo Influx turned it all around. Mr Eric John one of the designer from Logo Influx took my vague vision and rant with it. My initial mock-ups were back within the week, and they were all so good, I had to take a few days just to decide which one I liked the most. They really went above and beyond for me. They made the entire process simple and fun. They are very professional. I will not hesitate to use them again should I need anything in the future.
Logo Influx is AMAZING to work with! My entire experience has been fantastic. I wanted a specific logotype, and they were able to make a custom order for me and have a conversation back and forth to make sure that my logo would be perfect. Logo Influx has a fast turnaround time, extreme attention to detail, and is willing to do any revisions until you're happy. Everything was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend this seller for any of your graphic design needs. I know I will be coming back to order anything else I need from them in the future. Thank you so much for creating my perfect logo and putting the vision that I had in my head into my logo!
We cannot thank the guys from Logo Influx enough for their help and support in getting our digital strategy on track. The whole team has been fantastic in getting us to where we needed to be. From strategic planning right through to reporting and management, the service levels have been more than anything we have experienced previously. Would highly recommend it. Their staff are friendly and attentive and always provide feedback, so you know where you are at with everything. Highly recommend if you need a digital marketing agency! i appreciate their advice, and they seem to take care and believe in myself. Great encouragement. They have motivated and challenged me.
www.logoinflux.com is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews