Logojoy Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Logojoy
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Logojoy made you happy

"Having worked with designers before, the back and forth over the tiniest changes only to end up with a logo I didn't love drove me to take matters into my own hands. Coming across Logojoy was a total game changer! I had so much freedom (and fun) while designing my logo with Logojoy. I finally have a logo that I love and am proud of."
Are you Logojoy? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Logojoy receives. Reply Free
"This was a great way to create an affordable logo for my business. Thank you Logojoy team!"
"I needed to make a logo for my bespoke furniture business, and tried Fiverr and 99designs... but none of the designers on there seemed to get my vision. With Logojoy, I was able to see an endless number of unique logos, and easily edit them to reflect my vision. Super happy I stumbled on their website, and would highly recommend to any entrepreneur that wants control, affordability and a bit of fun!"
"This app is incredibly intuitive! I was able to generate logo designs very quickly with some small tweaks to really make this logo my own. Would definitely recommend to all my other side hustlers!"
"Quick, easy and affordable. The best logo maker out there. No templates, everything is original and unique. Definitely recommend."
"Logojoy helped me get my business branding finished very quickly! Their customer service team was very responsive and even helped edit some of the logo that I couldn't get quite right using the app. Highly recommend!"
"Very easy to use, lots of variations, great price for all the assets you get! It was better than working with a designer on Fiverr."
"Good service, I like it. Very responsive. Also I tried Turbologo.com as well and it was also good. So take a look on both services and decide which one is better for you."
"They went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my product. When I realized I was not satisfied a month later they made every effort to accomodate the changes. Excellent customer service, follow through and delivery."
"I purchased a logo on their site which includes assistance to work on the logo to improve it. I've reached out to them several times, and to date, no one has contacted me to assist with my logo. I also asked for a refund, and that wasn't possible either."
Logojoy is rated 4.50 based on 10 reviews