www.logomotix.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.logomotix.co.uk

Tell us how www.logomotix.co.uk made you happy
The service was excellent. Designer at Logo Motix always super friendly and delivered everything we needed. There were minor communication problems, but once explained properly everything was solved to our fullest contempt. We can highly recommend them.
The delivery was perfect. we received a perfect Logo, our expectations were exceeded. Logo Motix Designer has taken its time to revise every detail. I thank them!!!
The cost of Logo Design was low compared to other agencies, but the work was served professionally. Logo Motix team was keeping me updated about every stage of my project.
It was a pleasure working with Logo Motix. They took my vision and executed it promptly. Very easy to work with and professional from start to end.
Good Work Logo Motix. They are very attentive to your demands, and works well and design high quality Logos. Would highly recommend!
Logo Motix never disappoints! I have worked on several projects with them and their work is always excellent. They have talented designer always does things so quickly! I can't even keep up! Thank you, Logo Motix!!
I'm very happy with the work of Logo Motix. Great and Timely delivery of project.I will definitely work with them again.
The quality of their work and results distinguishes them with others. Great Work Logo Motix, Great Customer Support. Highly Recommend.
One of our friend recommended us Logo Motix, we hired them and they delivered a perfect job for our logo design and web design. We also appreciate their customer support.
Working with Logo Motix has been the smoothest, most delightful professional experience. The new website has increased sales and e-commerce activity.
I've used Logo Motix for doing my two logos the work was fast and first class. I would highly recommend Logo Motix to anyone looking to get quality work done fast and at a very competitive price.
When I searched for a Logo expert, that is exactly what I got.

The impossible was made possible with their swift work. These guys are the full package. Thank You Logo Motix!!!
Whenever i need to design my logo for my clothing brand, I loved using Logo Motix to get quotes and see different options.
Great Job Logo Motix! Multiple revisions until the product met my satisfaction. Very quick turnaround! Will work with this freelancer again.
I hired Logo Motix to create my business Logo. It was an excellent experience dealing with them. The price was reasonable. The responsiveness and customer service provided were top-notch. The final resulting logo looks great. Highly recommended.
Logo Motix has always been professional, punctual, thorough, and flexible when working on our projects. We highly. recommend them!
I really like the logo provided by Logo Motix. Their Customer support was good. Overall great experience.
Logo Motix created an amazing logo. I greatly appreciate how responsive the designer was to my suggestions. I will use again their service in the future.
The team I worked with carried out all I asked for perfectly. Speedy and talented group I was fortunate to receive and work on my logo. Would recommend Logo Motix to everyone.
The Logo Motix Team is very professional and have clear understanding about the requirement. I will recommend to every one and look forward to work in future project.
www.logomotix.co.uk is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews