LoLEpicShop Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend LoLEpicShop

Tell us how LoLEpicShop made you happy

"Delivers the bare minimum of whatever you order. Not worth it in terms of value. Could definitely get more out of your money elsewhere."
"Do not buy from these guys they say they will grant you a new account if the one you bought was stolen or banned due to not buyers behaviors. The account I bought was stolen from me after I paid 109$ USD and been trying to get them to fix the issue but they kept ignoring me and now they wont grant me a new account. So I highly recondmend not buying from them."
"Super fast less than 2 mins was a little deceiving for the price because i'm Canadian, but that is my fault. Would recomeand"
"OP account, keep it up guys"
"IT HAVE MANY SKINS AND CHAMPS THATS SO GOOD AND CHEAP"
"Fantastic service and always willing to help. Thank you for getting me back into the game."
"very fast delefdsfvbry"
"Very fast, and they never let me down."
LoLEpicShop is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews