Lomo Watersports Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lomo Watersports

How would you rate Lomo Watersports ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John Bentley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lomo Watersports in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
John Bentley
"Discovering this company via Amazon has been a masterstroke. They have the widest range of watersport-based products I could wish for at my amateur level. As well as a wide range of products, every one I have bought so far have been excellent quality and stylish to boot. Lomo have become my first choice of retailer when I am looking for a watersport products. If the range & quality of products wasn't good enough, their shipping costs & speed are fantastic. I have had items delivered in less than 24hrs with standard shipping before. Top notch!"
Lomo Watersports is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews