london espresso ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend london espresso ltd

How would you rate london espresso ltd ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michael Cook

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about london espresso ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Michael Cook
"Terrible customer service, arrogant, unqualified staff, do not use this company.... I had asked this company to install a coffee machine into one of my venues, and the useless "technician" they sent in illegally removed property "in lieu of payment" without even asking for a payment to be made. In 13 years in the industry I have never seen such a disorganized, useless company. A weeks worth of calls all unanswered, unreachable management, excuse after excuse and delays in returning our equipment. Even when the item was returned - it was not intact. If I could give no stars I would. I would not trust the instillation guy to plug in a kettle let alone an espresso machine."
london espresso ltd is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews