London loafers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend London loafers

Tell us how London loafers made you happy

"Scam company...took £70 from my account on 16/8/2018 still no shoes!! Have emailed several times as there is no contact telephone number. Have reported this as a fraudulent company.."
Are you London loafers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"No phone number, no Facebook page, turned comments off on instagram. Over a month sine we ordered two pairs. Do not respond to emails. I am seeking an refund via my bank. Do not buy"
"I have not received my shoes and I'm still waiting. It's been nearly a month and I can't get through to the company as they have no contact number."
London loafers is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access