London loafers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend London loafers

How would you rate London loafers ?

"Scam company...took £70 from my account on 16/8/2018 still no shoes!! Have emailed several times as there is no contact telephone number. Have reported this as a fraudulent company.."
"No phone number, no Facebook page, turned comments off on instagram. Over a month sine we ordered two pairs. Do not respond to emails. I am seeking an refund via my bank. Do not buy"
"I have not received my shoes and I'm still waiting. It's been nearly a month and I can't get through to the company as they have no contact number."
London loafers is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!