loop8.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend loop8.co.uk

Tell us how loop8.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
he was very quick to say "it's not my fault it's the courier" if the courier is unreliable perhaps he should consider changing who he uses. The other excuse is because of the current situation, why offer upgraded service if it's not available because of "the current situation" I didn't receive the goods until 30th March 2 days late.
Cancelled the order with no explanation
Amazon claim "The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away" I certainly saw the big chunks of plastic missing from the rear casing of the laptop passed off as "refurbished" from 2-3 times that distance. Will not touch Loop8 or Amazon "Refurbs" with the longest bargepole after this, if this is the best they can do.
Hello, I emailed previously about the laptop I received - it had discoloured sides as if it were second hand. I would like a full refund please and free delivery to send the laptop back. Thank you
The product was very good just instructions were vague. Where can the PRODUCT KEY be found? With out this the 25 ditgit LICENCE KEY cannot be entered.
Screen resolution was not as stated in the title. Cpu model was also lower.
I dont know how to contact seller it's no give me options. I been told that I will get £30 refund as product was damaged but I never receive refund . I am really no happy!
Ordered under the impression it was an amazon assured "as new". To be fair it arrived quickly and well packaged but laptop was in absolutely dreadful aesthetic condition. Didn't even bother turning it on. Totally mis-represented product, dreadful service and thank goodness I ordered early as it was a christmas present. Luckily I have now ordered one from a real company.
Unprofessional - Sorry, guys, but you caused me a lot of inconvenience by advertising, and selling to me, something on your website that was no longer available. However, you were quick to refund and apologised.
Sadly, I checked later and you still had the same item advertised for sale.
I purchased a brand new one. This product is second hand. Could you advise why you sent a second hand laptop. I need urgent explanation and also can you send a new one and not this second hand with scratches.
Arrived with HP leads and attachments. This is a Christmas present that I am glad we opened early!
Would not boot up. not installing Windows. Tried to call seller on the telephone number given but their voice manager asked for an extension! No other option. Not a lot of use no extension number in documentation. Useless support ! Emailed Loop8 and three days later replied asking to supply information that I had already given. Returned to Amazon for refund.
Laptop would not load windows after arrival. Instructions were not fit for purpose. Company took 2 days to answer email. Company answering machine message designed to bamboozle, and did I had to phone windows to get help took 5 very stressful hours to sort. phone them to see if they answer and are happy to support their product, if don't go elsewhere
Amazon Renewed: Bought a "laptop" that rattles about when picked up or moved, not sure if it is loose components within the product after its refurbishment. Item also advertised as a full version laptop with running windows 10 operating system. However, it is a thinkpad with no activation code for the windows 10 system. Poor quality item.
Please avoid at all cost.
loop8.co.uk is rated 1.07 based on 15 reviews