Lotus leggings Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Lotus leggings

Tell us how Lotus leggings made you happy

"I spent almost $50 on two pairs of pants on "sale". One of them never showed up. The other was very poor quality made in china, with cheap synthetic fabric and poorly stitched seams and narrow uncomfortable waistband. It looked like I could have bought it for $5 in Chinatown. I called and emailed multiple times about the second one. I waited on hold for multiple hours. Then they said they would not help me. The website says that if they mess up your order they will send you another pair (they must mess up orders a lot!) But don't believe them!!!"
Are you Lotus leggings? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Lotus leggings is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access