Lounge 4 Events. Furniture - Lighting - Decor Rental Reviews

TX. 75019
California. 17811 Sky Park Cir, Irvine CA

Tell us how Lounge 4 Events. Furniture - Lighting - Decor Rental made you happy

Jerry Sisson
"Irene and Enrique Macias, Owners of Lounge4Events, are not only business partners, they are dear friends and are some of the most honest business people I've known in my entire career. They are always eager to help, don't try to sell more than you need, always on time and the quality of their product is always top notch. I love them and you will too."
Karen Radford
"Professional and timely. Very nice and helpful with selections. Gives you realistic advice for your budget."
Monicah Ndegwa
"I rented furniture, drapes, and lighting for my 40th birthday party. Renting from them was such an easy process. Great customer service! The furniture looked great and my guests were so impressed by the elegance. My apartment looked like a classy lounge!"
"This company is very attentive to your needs. They provide exceptional customer service and keep the lines of communication open at every step. They even went out of their way to accommodate me on some last minute changes and this was critical to the success of my event. Lounge4Events is the best."
Are you Lounge 4 Events. Furniture - Lighting - Decor Rental? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Lounge 4 Events. Furniture - Lighting - Decor Rental receives. Reply Free
"Fantastic service. Communication was quick and reliable. Furniture was delivered and collected as arranged. The chairs and tables were in a very good condition and were prefect for our event! Will definitely use Lounge 4 Events in the future!"
"The white leather sectionals came in great condition. Great value, easy process, speedy delivery and pick up."
"Customer service is amazing, the furniture that I rented for my event were in perfect shape. I really recomend them for any events or occasion 100%"
"Lounge 4 Events was very professional, quick response on quote and on time for both delivery and pick up. The furniture was in mint condition and very reasonable on pricing! Friendly and Fantastic Service!"
"Lounge 4 Events is AWESOME! Over the years Irene has been a continuous blessing to me, my Company and my Clients. Their friendliness, professionalism, and quality of service surpasses my expectation EVERY time! If your looking for lounge furniture look no further, LOUNGE 4 EVENTS IS THE PLACE TO BOOK!"
"Very pleasant customer service"
"The light up cocktail tables and orbs added to the festive atmosphere for our Vegas style evening. Lounge 4 Events delivered our rentals prior to the event and gave us excellent directions in turning on the lighting with or without the remote control. Pick up was easy and convenient, as well. This is the second time we have rented furniture for special occasions from Lounge 4 Events. We would recommend them without hesitation."
"The lounge items I got for the party was a huge hit! Everyone asked where I got the beautiful benches - and they loved the uniqueness of lounge furniture over the typical folding chairs. They really 'elevated' the event! Irene was helpful and Alex was so kind/polite during the delivery/set up! I'm definitely going to use lounge4events again!"
"We were happy with the work of Irene and staff at Lounge 4 Events. They worked well with the venue and were accommodating for our event."
"Let me start by saying I love nothing more than giving reviews on amazing experiences. I understand things can go wrong, but i believe in customer care is the lifeline of any company. I am a business owner myself, so I also understand the importance of quality assurance. So, this was not an easy, or valuable, use of ,my time. With that being said...This company is a COMPLETE joke! They have zero professionalism in their work ethic or communication processes. After reaching out TWICE to add items to give them more business for my event, they canceled on me 5 days before our company LAUNCH! No attempt to resolve their OWN issue and I wasn't even upset with the lack of organization at the point of disruption. Simply asked they refer back to the estimates THEY sent to coordinate and ensure we had the order correct. Instead of discussing, they had someone, other than my sales rep, call to cancel my order. No reasonable excuse, just pure laziness. Also, not one person I was in contact with spoke English well, nor could relay back what was said and even typed over to them. So disappointed."
"I've worked with Lounge 4 Events in Houston and Dallas. Each time, the experience has been exceptional. I look forward to working with them again."
"They have been one of the best companies I've ever collaborated with. Each area of service is well defined and efficient. Thank you for awesome service."
"It was a extraordinary service the furniture look grate and the seting with the lights made a big difference. Thanks Lounge4"
"I was very pleased with Lounge 4 Events service and will definitely use them again and recommend them to other event professionals. I had two days to plan and called Irene who came to the site immediately with photos, drawings and ideas for the event space. She made me feel comfortable and confident that I had made the right decision. When the furniture, décor and lighting was delivered it was seamless and the staff very courteous and professional. Even though Irene was on vacation the next day, she still called to check in with me to see if all was ok. They are the BEST! Stella, Mayor's Office of Special Events"
"We reserved a love seat for my daughter and her groom to sit in at The Royal Table. It was such a cool look and the couple loved it!"
"Great price and good communication. Very impressed with delivery team - extremely helpful and prompt. Furniture was in good condition."
"Very good service and great furniture."
"Great experience! Beautiful furniture! Thanks Irene for all of your help!"
Lounge 4 Events. Furniture - Lighting - Decor Rental is rated 4.78 based on 32 reviews