LoveKnitting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LoveKnitting

How would you rate LoveKnitting ?

(optional)

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about LoveKnitting in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They sent me updates every step of the way from me ordering it, to it being delivered. And it arrived quickly"
Jennifer
"Can supply any wool in type and colour and brand I need. Brilliant."
Louise Johnston
"Stock is fantastic, deliveries are excellent"
"Fantastic range of yarns, competitive pricing and the speediest delivery times."
JANET MCDONALD
"Easy to order on line, goods received within 3 days. Prompt action meant I was able to complete the article I was knitting within a deadline set."
Avril Hatfield
"Great place to go for more specialist yarns and always good value for money. Delivery is usually prompt and always nicely packaged"
Victoria Wilson
"Great offers and very quick with my order. Plus offered a discount off next order so willing to reward return custom"
Wendy
"Excellent range of products. Pictures and colours are very realistic. Deliveries are always correct and extremely fast, arriving within 2 days usually. The products are always of a good quality and really nicely packaged."
Sabina Hurst
"Excellent, very very quick service, made an order the Evening before, received order first thing next Morning, packaged so impressively in organza drawstring bags, made me very happy! Now placed second order, again free delivery!"
Linda Galloway
"Fast, efficient, friendly service. Customer kept informed of status of order. Nice touches - pretty net bags, smiley faces and sweeties in package. Excellent prices - and even better sales."
LoveKnitting is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews