LoveKnitting Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend LoveKnitting
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact LoveKnitting?

Tell us how LoveKnitting made you happy

"Their prices are on the high side, so I have been in the habit of waiting for discount codes. The problem is, they don't seem to work. I have contacted them at least three times about this issue (at different times), and they always have an excuse (eg time zone - which I checked before trying to place the order). They then say to get in touch with them when you have a problem (which I do) and it can days for them to get back to you, which means that code is no longer valid anyway... All I can say is - once is unfortunate, twice is coincidence, anything more is a pattern. I will not be giving them any further business, when there are other alternatives, such as woolwarehouse, with whom I have NEVER had a problem."
Are you LoveKnitting? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love loveknitting! The website is attractive and easy to use. Their range of yarns are broad and varied, featuring cheaper colourful yarns aplenty as well as more independent brands in more luxury fibres. A massive database of patterns as well. I like the offers and promotions that are run regularly. Orders always received promptly and well packaged in organza bags. There is always a 10% off code on the packing slip as well which is nice. They keep me coming back!"
"Very good delivery timescale and really pleased with the wool I purchased and how the package was presented. Will be using www.loveknitting.com for many more patterns and wool."
"I like to keep a stock of knitting patterns to help me decide my next project. I happened upon the LoveKnitting web site, and selected a number of patterns on 2 occasions expecting to receive them by post. When all bar 2 failed to arrive, and I chased them up I was told that they could only be downloaded - which I did not want. Having discovered that I had already been charged £25.60 and £43.58 for patterns which I have not (and never will) download, I was refused a refund. I consider this company to be both INEFFICIENT (their web site did not make it clear that some patterns could only be downloaded) and THOROUGHLY DISHONEST!!! I will certainly not be buying any of my wool from them."
"Lots of great yarns to choose from plus a wide range of accessories. There are some real savings to be made in their seasonal saled. Ordering online is easy and deliveries are fast."
"I have had a few orders and the goods I ordered were wrapped well and a day early too. There site is so well done it makes me very happy. .."
"They always deliver either early or on time"
"I love everything about this store...the service is second to none..superfast postage & yarn is always well packed in a beautiful organza bag...I use their Plymouth cotton yarn for dishcloths/hand towels & face washer it is a superb yarn in lots of colours and hope to be buying it from LoveKnitting for ever..Yvette"
"Prompt delivery great customer service"
"The quality and speed of delivery are excellent"
"Excellent products and great service quick delivery and reliable service."
"A wonderful selection, the right price and quick service. Also prepaid returns if needed - even if its not their mistake but you ordered the wrong wool - AS I did. Very good company."
"Loveknitting.com is my favorite knitting website. Besides having a wonderful selection of yarn, reasonable pricing and sales, they also send amenities like candy, a soft netting bag with ribbon that I can use for gifts, new catalog. I get my orders 2-3 days out and never had any billing disputes. The products are of good quality and colors are quite close to the displays. Thank you for your wonderful service!! and I can always use more netting bags for gifts."
"Great choice of yarn at reasonable prices. Order processed quickly - can't wait to start using my new yarn."
"Nothing wrong with products, but I'm put off because they use Hermes delivery and they throw parcels over back gate before I get to the door - even in the rain!"
"Service excellent and very prompt."
"Service excellent and very prompt."
"They sent me updates every step of the way from me ordering it, to it being delivered. And it arrived quickly"
"Easy to use and broad rang of yarn to choose from.only complaint is postage price, have to buy 35£ to get free postage."
"Can supply any wool in type and colour and brand I need. Brilliant."
LoveKnitting is rated 4.65 based on 46 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access