LoveKnitting Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend LoveKnitting

How would you rate LoveKnitting ?

"The quality and speed of delivery are excellent"
"Excellent products and great service quick delivery and reliable service."
"A wonderful selection, the right price and quick service. Also prepaid returns if needed - even if its not their mistake but you ordered the wrong wool - AS I did. Very good company."
"Loveknitting.com is my favorite knitting website. Besides having a wonderful selection of yarn, reasonable pricing and sales, they also send amenities like candy, a soft netting bag with ribbon that I can use for gifts, new catalog. I get my orders 2-3 days out and never had any billing disputes. The products are of good quality and colors are quite close to the displays. Thank you for your wonderful service!! and I can always use more netting bags for gifts."
"Great choice of yarn at reasonable prices. Order processed quickly - can't wait to start using my new yarn."
"Nothing wrong with products, but I'm put off because they use Hermes delivery and they throw parcels over back gate before I get to the door - even in the rain!"
"Service excellent and very prompt."
"Service excellent and very prompt."
"Easy to use and broad rang of yarn to choose from.only complaint is postage price, have to buy 35£ to get free postage."
"Always fast and efficient and reliable Good choice of patterns and wool"
"Excellent yarns, wide choice, many special offers, fast and careful delivery, gifts."
"Delivery was fast, great yarn quality!"
"The wrong yarn was sent - their mistake - no refund Dreadful after sales and they’re just not bothered I wish I had read all their negative feedback before ordering"
"Good selection if yarns. Ordered wool on Wednesday, delivered Thursday. Beautifully presented."
"Great rang2 of goods reasonable postage"
"Always a pleasure to buy from this company"
"Always quick and efficient service; a huge choice of patterns and yarns at very competitive prices and a real desire to please customers"
"lovely range of colours,and quick and efficent service."
"Great selecting of knitting yarns and equipment, and excellent service, Delivery is quick and well packaged, haven't had any problems,"
"The items were dispatched immediately and package extremely well."
LoveKnitting is rated 4.69 based on 29 reviews