Love Leggings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Leggings
Read Love Leggings Reviews

customercare@loveleggings.com

Tell us how Love Leggings made you happy
These are the thickest and comfiest leggings I own!! I am a repeat buyer and wouldn't shop anywhere else. When a pair was faulty the company were lovely and responded to my complained straight away. What a fantastic company, brand and product!
Very good quality , thick and perfect for winter
Really good value for the quality of the product, delivery was quick and the communication was excellent.
Leggings are great quality and the customer service was excellent.
Really loved them at first wear. After 1 wash they changed and I have to try and stretch them out to get them to try and fit properly. Really disappointed.
I love the high waisted leggings an wear them everyday, however there is still a issue with the very thick overlooked seams, they really dig in and leave imprints on my waist and hips that are quite red. I've said this to you before, it would be so easy to flat lock the seams, I've tried this at home on my machine with a old pair of leggings, it's so much better and the seams lay flat and are also very strong. I love your leggings but, please look at the seams to see you what I mean, it's such a easy change. You said at my last review that you would look at this problem but, the seams are still very thick and dig in, tried a bigger size to see if it helps, it doesn't, plus a size up is to big for me so sticking to a size 16 and covering the thick seam round the waist with ribbon that I have to hand sew on. Margaret Northrop
Best Maternity leggings I've ever worn. Will be ordering every day ones once baby arrives :)
I brought these legging after seeing them on a mommy blog ad. I thought i would gove them a try! They are just like other legging. They are thick but you can still see your underwear straight through. I wont but another pair.
Love leggings gave me a great deal is support and provided several pairs of tights in an attempt to find a pair that fitted properly. Hannah and I were exchanging e mails on an almost daily basis. Sadly however even very best recommendation we’re still too long in the leg! About 25 cms hanging off my feet after 10 minutes. It guess happens when you are are only just over 5ft! wanting 100 denier tights.
Customer service is five star without a doubt.
Fantastic customer service recieved from Love Leggings. Really impressed with their knowledge of products and the quick turn around between purchase and delivery.
Great quality leggings. Ordered maternity leggings for my wife and she loves them.
Love Leggings is rated 4.09 based on 11 reviews