Lovely Jubbly Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovely Jubbly Removals
Read Lovely Jubbly Removals Reviews

Tell us how Lovely Jubbly Removals made you happy
Super happy with the service provided by Lovely Jubbly Removals! The process went smoothly, the team was very professional and all communications were straightforward. Would definitely recommend these guys!
This was the second time I’ve used Lovely Jubbly. They are 100% the best removals company in the south west. Very professional, polite, friendly, did the job amazingly quickly and no moaning (unlike some other guys I’ve used...In fact the team seemed to be having a great time).

Five stars! Thanks again
What can I say, Mark was just amazing with his logistics and moving things around so he could make moves happen. A very busy time of year and over Christmas, this guy would do whatever it took to help.
Friendly and professional service. Took great care of my belongings whilst working quickly and efficiently with a smile. Highly recommend.
Very happy and professional!
(Mark) - Posted 3 months ago
From the moment I rang lovely jubbly removals I knew I would use them. Both Mark and Hayley and their team were great from start to finish. They made us feel at ease, treated our belongings like their own and I would highly recommend the packing service as it made the whole moving experience much less stressful! If I were to ever move again, they'll be the first ones I'd call!
Lovely Jubbly Removals 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Thank you so much for the fantastic review. we must of been busy because I didn't see take such a great picture of the van. thanks again. Mark
We were impressed with LJR's service. They worked hard and packed our furniture professionally, so it arrived undamaged. They also helped our son move some of our other furniture into his storage container en route. This was 'above and beyond' what we had ordered and was much appreciated. We recommend them highly.
Professional and efficient. Would highly recommend. Thanks to all of the team.
Great service, thanks again
Very good service. Nice to see a good ran family business. Highly recommended. Will definitely use them again.
We couldn’t have been more pleased with the service we received. Totally professional and very helpful in all aspects of our move. Would highly recommend
Thank you Lynn it was a privilege helping you move to such an amazing home.
Very good service and very competitive price. The free boxes really helped. Thank you. Lovely Jubbly team.
Thank you Clare, see you again soon when we collect your boxes.
Nothing was to much trouble for this company, and although our keys were extremely late putting the whole move in jeopardy, they just took everything in their stride. They constantly put us at ease as we were very worried about further costs. They truly are a fixed price removal company. Thank you Mark and Hayley.
Thank you for the great review Richard. It was a pleasure.
Really impressed with the whole move process. Highly recommended
Thank You for your recommendation Linda.
Absolutely fantastic the best
(Mark) - Posted 5 months ago
Fantastic service big move from bristol to hereford today and it all went like clock work, thanks team Mark , paul and hayley x
(Mark) - Posted 6 months ago
Really friendly, honest and professional service. Made the whole thing a breeze - we actually quite enjoyed moving house with Lovely Jubbly!
(Mark) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for the excellent review. Glad you enjoyed the experience, that our goal and it really pleases us to have it confirmed by such a lovely family. all the best in the future. from your lovely jubbly removals team.
(Mark) - Posted 6 months ago
Thanks guys, it was our pleasure. hope you both enjoy you new home.
Friendly and fast
(Mark) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you Kath, short but sweet .
Great company nothing was to much trouble.Moved some distance from Bristol everything came together perfectly.
(Mark) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you very much Caroline.
Lovely Jubbly Removals is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews