Lucky Tuk Tuk Tours & Beer Crawls San Francisco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucky Tuk Tuk Tours & Beer Crawls San Francisco
Own Driver
Read Lucky Tuk Tuk Tours & Beer Crawls San Francisco Reviews

About Lucky Tuk Tuk Tours & Beer Crawls San Francisco:

Fun eco-friendly electric powered Tuk Tuks are the way to explore San Francisco. Offering day and evening adventures: Choose from our Ultimate Tuk Tuk City Tours, Craft Brewery Tuk Tuk Crawls, Private Tuk Tuk VIP Tours or Private Charters and Sponsored Event Promotions.

Each Tuk Tuk seats up to 6 guests in comfy heated seats.
Frequent daily sightseeing tours and beer crawls start in Fisherman's Wharf or book a private group Tuk Tuk charter with hotel pickup.

What is a Tuk Tuk? Our cute three wheel Tuk Tuks are a modern-day version of the rickshaw. Each Tuk Tuk seats up to six people and are fully electric - zero emissions! They handle hills like a champ and navigate easily to spots where buses aren’t allowed.

4158519190

letsgo@lucky-tuk-tuk.com

417 Beach Street

A fun and great way to see the highlights of SF...the whole family enjoyed it!
Posted 1 hour ago
Fantastic tour with great visibility from the unique tuk tuk. Andy shared a lot of history and info about the sights that we’d never known otherwise. Not that we’d even be able to get to all the places on this tour! He knows the area well and kept us laughing too. Totally worth the price. Definitely recommend.
Fun and informative!
Fantastic tour great guide. Leila really knew her stuff. Loved every moment. Got to see San Francisco perfectly. My family was very happy.
Kelly, our driver was phenomenal! He gave excellent descriptions, a very informative tour. And so accommodating! Thanks for everything!
Andy was a lot of fun
Muy agradable a pesar de que no hablábamos inglés, aunque si que le entendíamos.
Andy was terrific and the guy we had for our Christmas light tour(sorry I've forgotten his name) was also great.
We don’t like touring on big buses, so the Tuk Tuk was a perfect alternative — private, unique and funky mini travel cart!
Fun Holiday Tour! Cass was very upbeat and made the tour fun!
Highly recommend. Great way to see the city neighborhoods and decide where u want to explore more. Good commentary. I might recommend including some history and facts about the 1906 earthquake and fires. But otherwise it’s a great tour!
We had a great office holiday tour
Very informative, accomodating & fun way of sightseeing.
Our tour guide Cass was fabulous, not only humourous but very knowledgable about San Francisco. We got to see many different places that I wouldn't have been able to get to, nor knew about ! Really highly recommended
Local Andy was awesome! We had a great time & learned so much. Will definitely do it again next year!
We have done many night light tours through the years and this by far was the best. The route was great along the Marina and being able to book a private tour for our party of six made it a memorable evening for our family. Would highly recommend it as a special Holiday event.
Kelly was an amazing driver. Kind , courteous and funny. Even in the torrential downpour I felt safe. It was just too bad I could not have had the tuk tuk open to take pictures and make stops. I would definitely do it again.
Wow, now this a tour everyone should do when visiting San Francisco. Bailey was such a great tour guide/picture taker.
I loved the experience, though the plastic cover made it hard to see outside. The heated seats was amazing, especially because it was cold outside. The tour guide was knowledgeable and very nice. I appreciated the whole experience, and my girlfriend especially did, since it was her first time in the city!
Kelly was a great informative tour guide. The 2 hours went way to fast. The disco lights were a hoot.
Lucky Tuk Tuk Tours & Beer Crawls San Francisco is rated 4.89 based on 27 reviews