https://luckyfish.io/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://luckyfish.io/

Tell us how https://luckyfish.io/ made you happy
I don't know why I still bother with this horrible site. I have more deposits then I do withdrawals, meaning I have lost twice as more then I have actually withdrawn from here. This site is not lucky at all. I know I'm gambling, but they set to rig your game. I'm sure they even shadowban users who complain about it, I know because I am one of them. I can never really win anymore because of it! Support and mods don't even care when you literally lost more then you have even gained here! DON'T DEPO HERE AT ALL FOR YOUR OWN SAKE! ALL THE 5 STAR REVIEWS HERE ARE FAKE!

My losses: -0.007 btc, -0.43 xmr, -2.47 ltc, -1.83 eth, -0.03bch, -7505 xlm, -831 xrp, -5976 trx, -0.03 dash, -0.05 zec, -13.44 usdt, -14 eos, -724 hot, -4.46 pax

My profit: 8180 doges, 0.17 bsv, 0.71 link, 200 bat, 38 usdc

Now add it all up and tell me who's actually lucky here?

My profit: 8180 doges, 0.17 bsv, 0.71 link, 200 bat, 38 usdc

Now add it all up and tell me who's actually lucky here?
Scam Alert the App stole my Coin and the Support will Not Help me
Why is it that I could not withdraw my balance..no matter how I follow your annoying instructions.
Freezes browser right away when visited!
Nice updates! Hope you go on main net soon.
You listen to the players feedback and implemented auto-bet which is great.
I played using it today and its pretty good I needed some time to get used to hooks and its commands
Nice updates! Hope you go on main net soon.
You listen to the players feedback and implemented auto-bet which is great.
It is my first time seeing your site I think it is very good like in the normal gambling site that let's your players get free bitcoin for playing I think it has good social interaction and your message board let's other player chat to different kinds of people that are playing in this gambling site I think I may try and register to your site and try it out.
Registration was fast and easy! Its more like an investment website than a casino..
this site is a joke
this site is a joke. these people should be prosecuted for programming such a stupid site to take your money. while you are betting, it will let you win small amounts to keep the tally up with the stats to make it seem fair. but when you bet a dollar or more it will never let you win.. dont even try to play 99x, the site is so rigged that there isnt even a win programmed in the game. no matter what payout you play, if you bet over 5 cents it wont let you win. im waiting for laws to pass and these people get some jailtime for programming such a scam site. there is no provably fair here, it is programmed to let you win a small amount on purpose because ultimately it was programmed to take your money. dont even think that you have a chance, when you win a little bit the site kicks you off and freezes your browser. when you try to re log back on, it sends you to a scam mobile site that you cant even see how much money you got left because they made it so small and not fit on your pc screen. all of thier games are 100% rigged, all of them. play 2x, bet 1 dollar and you will always lose. these people hide behind the fact that it is gambling and take advantage of it by saying, thats gambling. no this site is not gambling, it is trickery. they trick you with bonuses, they trick you with games that dont have a win even programmed in there. 99x payout is a scam because they wait until you run out of money and then let you win 3 times in a row on 999x while you are betting 1 penny, when you started out with 100$..complete scamlaw enforcement need to step in before they take off and open another scam site under a different name.
This site is a scam
This site is a scam. If you notice that in the chat room, most of the people in it are a group of fraudulent employees of the company who, in case of any word, instead of answering you correctly, they will block you. You will lose all the money you earn from the site again and You ruined your life. It is better not to waste your money and your life.
These stars are all fake and are employees of the company's scams. Thanks friends for reading my text.
This site is a total scam, they groom kids to become addicts, and their games are all rigged.
Stay away.