Lulu Press Inc Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lulu Press Inc

How would you rate Lulu Press Inc ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lulu Press Inc in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Lulu stocks seemingly everything, has reasonable prices and stays open late. My nearest branch at Avenues Mall is my most frequent, but the Al Burj (Seeb) branch was a godsend when I first came to Oman and lived in Seeb for the first month. It meant I could draw cash, buy lunch and toiletries and then when it was time to move into my own apartment, I was able to buy bedding, towels, kitchen items etc quickly and cheaply. Carrefour is okay, but I rely principally on Lulu."
GAC
"Low price and very clean setting."
Lulu Press Inc is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews