LUXEBC Reviews

info@luxebc.com

Unit 1b Greenhill Mills Grange Road

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate LUXEBC ?

"1"
IAN HILSON
Verified Buyer
"Delivery not good. Took one week to arrive."
Adjoa D Tamakloe
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have bought from this company. When I received the email informing me that my item had been dispatched I thought it had gone missing - it took 6 days before I received it. I shop online a lot and was surprised at the delay in delivery especially when other items I had ordered a day or 2 before had arrived days before the one from this company."
Deborah Saunders
Verified Buyer
"Generally good selection of stock with lots of hard to find products, however i would prefer to see a broader range for certain brands, better value for money (prices are very high for American brands compared to what you find elsewhere on the internet), and faster delivery (i aften wait over a week to receive)."
Price
"Soap arrived only 5 days late, but not to worry. Live is to short!"
Price
"When will I receive my £1.00 discount for 'liking' on facebook please?"
"I have not received the products yet. I can review once received and used."
Price
"Seems to be a wide range of products, but was not happy that I was not informed that something was out of stock till the order had been placed and paid for."
Price
"Good selection of products at reasonable prices. However, half of the items that I ordered were out of stock and this was not indicated on the item page. It would make shopping more efficient is this was part of the item information. I received emails advising me of this several hours after I placed the order. I liked that I was given a few choices on how I wanted to proceed with the order. The delivery of those items in stock took 7 days from order date (Friday to delivery date (Friday). This is longer than all of the other online sites from which I shop. The packaging was excellent. I'm very happy with the quality of the products."
"-I have not received my order yet"
Price
"I bought 5 big bottles of various Dynamic Health juices blend, however there are some whitish residue on the caps of the bottles. This makes me wonder, how clean is your warehouse? Got to wash all the bottles before it gets in to my fridge.."
"My order hasn't arrived yet!"
Price
"I'm giving benefit of doubt as I've not tried the product yet, but I would put POOR for delivery. I ordered similar items from another online shop on the same day and got them delivered the very next day. Whereas with LUXBC I only got the items today, which was a week since ordering. I know they didn't say next day delivery, but when another shop (who also uses Royal Mail) can deliver (at similar delivery charge) the next day, why can't LUXBC do better?"
Price
"Good ordering experience, payment by Paypal is helpful but takes too long to pick pack and deliver goods - 7 days from placing the order."
"I am still waiting for my products still havent received them."
Information
"The product I ordered was unavailable even though it appeared available on the site. I then got an email saying that the product was out of stock. It should state on the website if the product is out of stock to not waste time."
Delivery
"shopping is ok , delivery very poor takes too long."
"I'll be delighted to write a review once my order actually arrives. M. DEVERE"
Price
"Disappointed that advertised item wasn't in fact in stock. Could have waited but this 'can take up to 28 days' so took option of refund instead and ordered elsewhere. Can't complain at the overall service in regards how I was managed, it is just disappointing and a nuisance to go all the way through an order for a listed item and only then find out there is a problem with stock."
Information
"Unfortunately the main item I wanted wasn't in stock. I was refunded promptly for that item and the rest of the order was dispatched same day. I would have preferred to be given the opportunity to cancel the entire order. I wouldn't choose to buy here again based on this experience, though if they had all the products they have listed actually available it would be an excellent service."
LUXEBC is rated 2.75 based on 20 reviews