Luxury Flooring Reviews

A-

Delivery - Fast

82.29%
Industry Average
Good service over the phone and via email. Price was right and delivery was good. Altogether very satisfied with the service and the product.
posted 1 week ago - Frodo Martin
posted 1 week ago - Yondo Johnes
Service was second to none with ordering and delivery.
posted 1 week ago - Rubai
They man I spoke to was really helpful and as I now needed the floor quickly, I was able to get next day delivery.
posted 1 week ago - Robert Powell
Delivery was great too and it arrived before they said it would so it had lots of time to acclimatise The herringbone pattern flooring we bought looks absolutely fantastic now it's down - the joiner we used made an excellent job of it.
posted 2 weeks ago - Murray Meyer
Ordered some free samples, so decided to purchase my new Quickstep floor with them. Speedy delivery and the follow-up email after I received the samples was great service. I would buy my flooring again with them, thank you.
posted 1 month ago - Robert L. Root
First, the positives - helpful sales (I doubt some of the 'patter' advising me to order quickly as stock was running low!), good prices, reasonable delivery timescales in the circumstances of Covid 19, it's a nice floor and looks good down.
posted 1 month ago - Elaine Tucci
Very good seller. We ordered our herringbone engineered floor from Luxury Flooring and it looks amazing. the delivery was really good and the customer service outstanding: we had a doubt on how to fit the floor ourselves and they sent us a very helpful video and were there to guide us. We will buy again from them!
posted 1 month ago - Stephen John
The delivery process was simple - the delivery came on time and securely mounted on a pallet.
posted 1 month ago - Peter Oliver
Once we had decided what we wanted for our project, the delivery of the flooring was quick, high quality and great value. Would recommend!
posted 1 month ago - Kevven scott