Luxury Flooring Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Flooring

Tell us how Luxury Flooring made you happy
Just awful delivery &, customer care. £45 delivery charge to basically just dump and leave on kerb. Boxes seemed fine but danaged inside. T&C's say check your packages PLEASE DO cause once signed luxury flooring so not give a monkeys about your damaged goods. Luxury flooring damaged my laminate by placing the straps too right but still they do not take any responsibility. Disgusting company. AVOID.
Placed an online order on 6th Oct, Given a 2-3 day shipping - which was grand for us as we were ordering over a week in advance of the installation date. Day 3 - As we'd had no order shipping confirmation (no email or updates either) I decided to email Luxury Flooring to enquire if there was a delay, and if that was the case (a delay) to inform me what the delivery date would be (as we had a fitter lined up). I was given a very vague response. Day 4 - 10th Oct Reply to my email from Scott, & I quote - " We are still waiting for the shipment to arrive in, but it does normally come in around this time. Should be here today or tomorrow at the very latest. So Monday for the delivery should be achievable". Day 8 (of a 2-3 day lead time) I called today (Mon 14th Oct) to be informed by Scott (the same guy who was replying to my email about delivery above being delivered on Friday 11th "at the very latest") that the particular order I placed would take 2 weeks to deliver!! When I questioned why I wasn't informed about that last week he told me that the Person I spoke to (which was himself!) should have informed me that the product was on a 2-week delivery. Now, I understand problems arise, delays occur etc. But when you are blatantly fed B.S. That is when it is time to request a refund & go somewhere were customer service is taken seriously. Which is exactly what I did. Complete waste of a week, cancellation of a fitter (twice) & a completely unnecessary position to be put in. To sum up, don't use this firm if you have a deadline that you might want to keep to as they are clearly unreliable.
We spent almost £3,000 on wooden flooring to experience 4 failed delivery attempts with NO prior communication or apology. The wood hasn't been properly oiled which means stains are left every time water touches the surface. We ended up spending lot of extra money for their mistakes including paying the builder 2 full days work on the days they scheduled their delivery, next day delivery which never showed up and our own days booked off from work. Months later I'm still waiting for them to settle our grievances. Don't put yourself through the hassle - it's been such a stressful and costly experience!
Luxury Flooring is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews