Luxury Flooring Reviews

Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 17th December 2019
Ali
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 9th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
Quick, efficient and friendly service. Very fast delivery and a great product. Very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend
Excellent quality ordered some click vinyl, arrived very quickly. I was so impressed with their communication and overall service I have ordered more flooring (Egger laminate) with themselves. They’re we’re the best price around by far, and their website is very clear and easy to manoeuvre around. Would highly recommend these guys to anyone!
Really delighted with my new floor. Its not always easy to buy online. However my experience was excellent. From my first enquiry by email the response I received was by return and samples sent in 24 hours. First samples were not the right shade so I asked for more samples to be sent. This was followed up by a phone call from Scott who talked me through my options and sent further samples. Once I'd chosen the floor I wanted payment and delivery was within a few days. The packaging was first class and all the wood was well protected.
Now I have a beautiful new floor. Thanks so much. Would certainly use you again. Kind Regards
Execellent customer service.
Speedy response to my queries, delivered on time, great communication!

Will be placing my 2nd order soon and have already recommended Luxury Flooring to 2 others
Luxury Flooring provided an excellent service and product. Their fast response time to our questions made it very easy for us to make a final decision on the product (Karndean Korlok Baltic Washed Oak). The product was delivered quickly and on time. We would happily purchase from Luxury Flooring again.
I am a repeat customer with Luxury flooring and keep coming back to them because of the high quality flooring, and excellent customer service. In particular, Scott is incredibly efficient and has helped us with all of our queries. Such a variety of choices to suit all budgets and would always recommend this company. We will be using them for many years to come!
Really helpful in providing samples on the different floors they provide.
We were really happy with the speed of ordering and the speed at which the free samples arrived. It really helped us to decide which type of flooring to go with. Our builder has said it was easy to install and we're pleased with the end result in our new kitchen and dining room.
Ordered flooring for next day delivery but it never arrived next day. When we rang up ro query we were told that "this item isnt available for next day delivery as its not something we keep in stock, we are waiting for delivery from the manufacturer and then we will dispatch to you". We asked could we have our money back as we paid an extra £5 for next day delivery only to be told by the person on the phone "its only £5, standard delivery is £40 and you only paid £45". We did get our £5 back. On delivery day we waited in all day and it was almost 6pm so we rang to see if there was any updates only to be told the driver was unable to gain access to our street and was unable to deliver, it will be delivered tomorrow and we will let you know a time slot. No email or anything with a time slot so back on the phone then to be told it is out for delivery today before 6pm but unable to provide a time slot. After a few complaints they agreed to refund the cost of postage for the inconvenience. Flooring was delivered fine and very pleased with it, just not the best customer service.
terrible company will not except returns - they must of written the good reviews, avoid at your own peril
Not only had they charged me twice for the order and only refunded once I'd realised but they sent us 3 boxes of flooring without the right fitting so me floor fitter had to go ahead and lay the floor differently to how we wanted. On top of this they haven't sent the door strips we ordered and failed to contact us to say they no longer had stock of them. The flooring itself isn't the best quality either with a lot of the edges chipped straight out of the box. Worst customer service I've ever dealt with and haven't received any apology or anything.
***UPDATED 29th MAY*** 3 weeks later and still no delivery!

UPDATE 29th MAY

Since posting the below review – I finally received my order yesterday – or did I?...

The adhesive and DMP that I ordered and paid for have been replaced with some obscure Polish branded stuff (which even the several flooring fitters I spoke to are unsure if it will be suitable…)

In addition – I was promised £200 compensation “as a gesture of goodwill” to help mitigate some of the additional (and unexpected) costs that Luxury Flooring’s negligent advice had caused but they have since reneged on this and are now simply ignoring my attempts at communication…

So if you want sub-par products and an even worse “customer service” experience then you’re in luck as this this company appear to be experts!!!
(If however you want the goods that you have paid for in less time than it might take to start your own flooring business, find suppliers and then buy directly from them – err, you may wish to shop elsewhere…)

Luxury Flooring? More like Del Boy’s Bargain Basement – with “customer service” to match!

I ordered from these guys specifically because they had some very good reviews – however it appears I’m the exception!

I wanted some Herringbone style flooring – not being a flooring expert I thought it would make sense to get some professional advice – so I spoke to one of their “sales experts” by phone. I told them what I wanted and I specifically said that I wanted a non-glue/nail flooring product – something that could be laid by a general home-improvement contractor or tradesperson and that wouldn’t require a specialist flooring fitter (as I’m currently having some refurbishment work done)

I was advised that the flooring I had asked about (engineered wood parquet flooring) was suitable as it could be fitted over an underlay and used a click-fit system that didn’t require any glue or other fixings...

Obviously it turned out this was completely the wrong advice! The flooring they sold would require me to put a DMP membrane down, level the concrete and then fix using an adhesive – this is exactly what I was hoping to avoid…

Once it was established they had given me the wrong advice, Luxury Flooring then recommended which DMP, self-levelling compound and adhesive products I would need and gave me a discount on these products to make up for the previous incorrect (fraudulent?...) advice that the sales guy gave me.

So, fast forward THREE WEEKS later and I’m still waiting for the materials to arrive… I’ve had to book, cancel and rebook the flooring fitter several times as Luxury Flooring kept promising the delivery would arrive that day or the next… (it turns out they didn’t even dispatch the order until a week after the day they had promised it would arrive!)

The last “100% definite delivery date we pinkie-promise” was yesterday and then today – but still nothing…

I’ve begged, pleaded, been super-polite, and a little bit grumpy but no progress yet.

I appreciate these are challenging times – but every other DIY/Home Improvement company I’ve ordered from seems to be functioning reasonably well – if you are unable to fulfil an order due to the current lock-down restrictions etc then surely you shouldn’t be trading – right?

So pretty please (with sugar on the top – if you can find any!) Luxury Flooring – can I please please have the stuff I need so that I can have my flooring fitted…

I purchased laminate flooring but when it came to fitting it my joiner was unable to get them to lock after about three rows.They were not straight. The joiner has been fitting kitchens and floors for twenty years. He personally took the flooring back to the warehouse. Six packs out of twenty had been opened. It took nearly four weeks for luxuryflooring to even locate the returned flooring. They have since stated that there was nothing defective with the flooring and for this reason I have not received a full refund. In effect they have questioned the professionalism, honesty and integrity of my joiner. I have asked them to contact the joiner direct to discuss the situation and also to supply the manufacturers details. So far luxuryflooring has not responded. I can only conclude that they or the manufacturer are being less than truthful never mind fair. I have since learned that this particular line of flooring has been discontinued!
It has been a very trying experience. Be warned!
Really happy with our flooring, it looks really stylish and exactly what we were after. I had MANY questions and the staff were really helpful with answering them all and replied promptly to all communication including being extra helpful when i realised I was 3 boxes short. Highly recommend!
The advice and service we've received from Luxury Flooring has been faultless. The website is well presented and easy to navigate - Phone support was fantastic - Tom was really helpful.
Very happy to recommend this supplier.
Very impressed. Ordered during lockdown and I was told promptly that my order would be delayed. I asked not long after if I can change to another product and pay the difference. Over the course of a few emails I have been offered a different product and been told not to worry about the difference in cost with delivery booked for Thursday.
We purchased the engineered wood. The quality and finish is brilliant and the price was very reasonable. We had to wait for the shipment order but it was worth the wait. Very happy thank you.
We bought the Brimham Aged Whiskey Oak for the ground floor of our home. The whole experience I can happily say has been a positive one. The online communications were excellent, the couriers were prompt, friendly and very courteous given the current Corona virus issues....and the floor was quick and easy to fit, and looks incredible. We would highly recommend Luxury Flooring and their products!!
Very friendly and professional company even gave me free underlay with my order . Fast next day delivery as promised .
Luxury Flooring is rated 3.38 based on 34 reviews