Luxury Flooring Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Flooring

Tell us how Luxury Flooring made you happy
What we wanted, when we wanted it. Good kit delivered quickly. Not the cheapest but a good deal all the same. I've laid oak throughout the house and this flooring was to cover a small remaining area - turned out to be a good job
Friendly and very helpful staff helping me to make the right choice for laminate flooring and offering further discount on the sale price. I am extremely happy with the quality of the laminate and it was easy to lay and looks amazing. There was no hassle at all with the delivery. I would thoroughly recommend.
Top quality flooring and the price was sharp also.
I had a problem with the same company with my original order when I ordered my oak flooring, the colour was different to the sample,the packages were broken and damaged and their driver forged our signature to say it was not damaged which is not legal also they missed their first delivery slot I settle for 300 pounds voucher and oil that would change the colour closer to the original sample and replacement of damaged boxes. In 12/19 I ordered skirting boards from the same company as I had the voucher and asked for water based white finish. I was sent brown skirting board and I was told the colour of wood doesn't change when you paint it white. they missed a delivery again and I only got to know on the day after I contact them to see where was my delivery. the original order was delayed by 2 weeks as I was told this is how long it takes to paint it. I would need to use 18 L of white paint and two days job for my carpenter to paint them which would potentially will cost about £400 with labour. they have hundreds of same negative reviews on their website for similar reasons. I have asked them either to take the wrong ones back and send the right colour or compensate for the paint so we do it yourself both have been refused Strongly advise to avoid this company
Having gone to the trouble of ordering samples and choosing one to match existing beams in a room, the order that arrived was not even a close match in colour. When we raised this Customer Services (Scott) couldn’t have been less interested. He just repeated over and over again, parrot fashion, that we had the correct order and the colour you get is a ‘lottery’. We sent plenty of pictures to show how the colour was way off the sample but he just kept insisting that if we went through every plank in the delivery then ‘eventually we would find one that matched the sample’. We tried to contact a line manager and even the owner of the company but they all stick together and just repeated the same mantra. Really terrible company and terrible customer service. If you don’t really care what colour boards you get maybe it doesn’t matter but we did. Buy at your peril.
Just awful delivery &, customer care. £45 delivery charge to basically just dump and leave on kerb. Boxes seemed fine but danaged inside. T&C's say check your packages PLEASE DO cause once signed luxury flooring so not give a monkeys about your damaged goods. Luxury flooring damaged my laminate by placing the straps too right but still they do not take any responsibility. Disgusting company. AVOID.
Placed an online order on 6th Oct, Given a 2-3 day shipping - which was grand for us as we were ordering over a week in advance of the installation date. Day 3 - As we'd had no order shipping confirmation (no email or updates either) I decided to email Luxury Flooring to enquire if there was a delay, and if that was the case (a delay) to inform me what the delivery date would be (as we had a fitter lined up). I was given a very vague response. Day 4 - 10th Oct Reply to my email from Scott, & I quote - " We are still waiting for the shipment to arrive in, but it does normally come in around this time. Should be here today or tomorrow at the very latest. So Monday for the delivery should be achievable". Day 8 (of a 2-3 day lead time) I called today (Mon 14th Oct) to be informed by Scott (the same guy who was replying to my email about delivery above being delivered on Friday 11th "at the very latest") that the particular order I placed would take 2 weeks to deliver!! When I questioned why I wasn't informed about that last week he told me that the Person I spoke to (which was himself!) should have informed me that the product was on a 2-week delivery. Now, I understand problems arise, delays occur etc. But when you are blatantly fed B.S. That is when it is time to request a refund & go somewhere were customer service is taken seriously. Which is exactly what I did. Complete waste of a week, cancellation of a fitter (twice) & a completely unnecessary position to be put in. To sum up, don't use this firm if you have a deadline that you might want to keep to as they are clearly unreliable.
We spent almost £3,000 on wooden flooring to experience 4 failed delivery attempts with NO prior communication or apology. The wood hasn't been properly oiled which means stains are left every time water touches the surface. We ended up spending lot of extra money for their mistakes including paying the builder 2 full days work on the days they scheduled their delivery, next day delivery which never showed up and our own days booked off from work. Months later I'm still waiting for them to settle our grievances. Don't put yourself through the hassle - it's been such a stressful and costly experience!
Luxury Flooring is rated 2.50 based on 8 reviews