Luxury Flooring Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Flooring

Tell us how Luxury Flooring made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 1st February 2020
Mr Billy Patton
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 17th December 2019
Ali
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 9th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
Really happy with our flooring, it looks really stylish and exactly what we were after. I had MANY questions and the staff were really helpful with answering them all and replied promptly to all communication including being extra helpful when i realised I was 3 boxes short. Highly recommend!
The advice and service we've received from Luxury Flooring has been faultless. The website is well presented and easy to navigate - Phone support was fantastic - Tom was really helpful.
Very happy to recommend this supplier.
Very impressed. Ordered during lockdown and I was told promptly that my order would be delayed. I asked not long after if I can change to another product and pay the difference. Over the course of a few emails I have been offered a different product and been told not to worry about the difference in cost with delivery booked for Thursday.
We purchased the engineered wood. The quality and finish is brilliant and the price was very reasonable. We had to wait for the shipment order but it was worth the wait. Very happy thank you.
We bought the Brimham Aged Whiskey Oak for the ground floor of our home. The whole experience I can happily say has been a positive one. The online communications were excellent, the couriers were prompt, friendly and very courteous given the current Corona virus issues....and the floor was quick and easy to fit, and looks incredible. We would highly recommend Luxury Flooring and their products!!
Very friendly and professional company even gave me free underlay with my order . Fast next day delivery as promised .
After extensive research, we ordered some engineered oak flooring from this company and they didn't disappoint! The floor is of great quality and looks fantastic. Excellent service provided throughout, great advice and speedy delivery. Highly recommend!
Great value and fast delivery. Tom was extremely helpful and dispatched the products without delay. Very pleased with the floor and highly recommend to anyone else considering purchasing oak engineered flooring.
Fantastic service, flooring is great quality. Really pleased. I'd highly recommend
What we wanted, when we wanted it.
Good kit delivered quickly.
Not the cheapest but a good deal all the same.
I've laid oak throughout the house and this flooring was to cover a small remaining area - turned out to be a good job
Friendly and very helpful staff helping me to make the right choice for laminate flooring and offering further discount on the sale price. I am extremely happy with the quality of the laminate and it was easy to lay and looks amazing. There was no hassle at all with the delivery. I would thoroughly recommend.
Top quality flooring and the price was sharp also.
Luxury Flooring is rated 3.00 based on 24 reviews