Luxury Flooring Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Flooring

Tell us how Luxury Flooring made you happy
Not happy at all. Placed my order and was told Monday xx date. Monday arrived and at 4pm (whilst I was at home) I received an email to say my 3.5Ks worth of engineered flooring had been delivered....uh no it hasn't!! A mistake was made. Then I was told between 11 and 1pm the following day.....it's still not arrived! I mentioned to customer support that I would be raising a dispute with the credit card company and the reply came, "well do that then!".
After months looking for the wood floor to our new home,Red million internet reviews we decided to buy from Luxury flooring,the price was a bit more expensive but the quality would pay off. We spoke with Tom a guy who seems very friendly and helpful to fit all our needs,after some emails and phone calls we decided to go to engineering wood floor 20mm "oak" uv oiled,I was concerned about the oiling part but he calmed me down saying: "It's like lacquered,you can clean and use in any way,it's super strong and we give 25 years warranty ". We look for a top fitters company £4.500 to fit it(was considered solid wood because the thickness),plus £5000 of wood,but we aways thinking we will have good floor in out home forever.After 2 weeks on installation we finally have our stunning home for us,that's how the nightmare began,we put some clothes to wash and hang in out room,when we wake up we have a huge stain on the floor,the wood become white,we sent a picture to the company,asking how that happened with water splash,not received answering,than I realised I have some small deep scratches where I brushed earlier in the morning. I contacted the customer service to question them about the quality,so they completely change the way,claiming I cannot have any splash of water touching the floor and don't dry immediately,if I leave I will loose the warranty,they cannot help me with the dents too,im scared to clean the floor and have it completely ruined and the only thing customer service can say is :"I'm so sorry,I understand your frustration". Now I have no idea what to do because the customer service will not helping me with anything,can not prove that's the real oak,they will not give me any warranty after 1 week use,after spending almost 10k to have it done I have to spending more to remaking it!
Customer service is non existent. Given delivery dates and nothing turns up, no contact. An hour to get through by phone. Promised call backs that never happen and no reply to emails
going by these reviews you would think you are in good hands well dont be we bought a load of floors and were totally disspointed with the grades. If you know about floors you will know what a a good quality floor looks like not one which looks like it got hit with a machine gun! badly graded and not what we thought we were getting going by these paid for reviews!!! B aware
A mind-bending level of lazy incompetence and indifference! The ordering of 53m2 solid wood flooring was easy. Sadly, that's were the good news ends. The first delivery slot was cancelled via voicemail, the second just never happened without any message, the third was unplanned, unannounced and shambolic. The flooring was stacked on a flimsy pallet that literally fell apart while being unloaded and everything just fell out on the main road. It was then that the driver decided to phone and say he was 'dropping off' our items. I got home to discover everything on the ground - blocking the entrance to the drive. He even left us with the shattered remains of the pallet! Unfortunately, some items had been damaged but, even worse, I realised that this was NOT my flooring! Then, because of the weather, I had to lift and carry the 30 heavy packets of the wrong flooring off the drive and into the house. There then followed a prolonged and stressful period of time attempting to sort everything out. Arranging a collection became increasingly chaotic. Customer Services Sophie, assured us that the correct flooring would be dispatched - but only after they had collected the first delivery and inspected it for damage. Trying to explain to her that it had been damaged during the delivery was unbelievbly difficult. She also had no idea how long all this could take. With no hint of an apology, we were treated like this was all our fault! The eventual collection was again unannounced and just as absurd. I had to lift all the flooring out of the house and stack it on the drive - No collection happened. The next day the lorry arrived but the driver said he might not be able to take it because: 1) The hydraulic fork lift was not strong enough to lift it. 2) The tail-lift on the lorry wasn’t working properly. 3) He (the driver) had a ‘bad back’ and shouldn’t really be lifting anything! I was now so desperate to get my flooring that, for the third time, I felt compelled to manually lift each individual packet on to the lorry myself. As impossible as it is to believe: we had exactly the same nonsense again when they delivered the right flooring. This time the young driver said he couldn’t unload without help. By the time I got home he had already asked my wife (we are both in our 60s) if she could help do some of the unloading!!! So, once again, if I wanted the flooring I had already paid £1800 for, I would have to unload it myself. I lost money because we had to cancel the floor layers and take time off work. I wasted time and effort taking photographs, writing emails, making phone calls. And now I know, having read other reviews, that this level of incompetence and indifference is not that unusual. We got no support, no compensation or even a proper apology. Here's the final touch: (and I swear this next bit is true.) While moving the latest packets of flooring onto my drive I discovered that some of them had been damaged in transit! I can see broken bits of flooring through the holes in the packets. UPDATE: A typical lazy 'cut and paste' reply was followed up with .........NOTHING! Becky Innes, 'head of aftersales', sent an email saying they wanted to resolve this issue but, to this day, they have never been in touch or responded to any of my phone calls or emails. They just don't care when it goes wrong. If you order from this company, you really are taking a gamble!
I ordered Nest 10mm Cody Chestnut laminate flooring (order number 1000332252) on Sunday 02 May 2021 worth £2,492.88, to be delivered by Friday morning 07 May 2021 at the latest (guaranteed by them). This was very important as I had flooring fitters booked from Friday through the next week to get a 3 storey house laminated. I received no confirmations by Wednesday so I decided to call them, only to be told the item is not in stock and that the company does not stock this item any more. They did not even bother to contact me to let me know. I wanted to cancel the order but they informed me they have a matching product that looks very similar and I had no choice but to accept this due to having the fitters already booked. They guaranteed delivery for Friday morning. The member of the sales team who guaranteed this was Scott Dutton. This alternative flooring was cheaper and I was supposed to get a refund for the price difference but nothing was actioned. On Thursday, I emailed again to ensure delivery on Friday AM is guaranteed and I was reassured on the call by Scott Dutton, via email (I have proof). I took the day off work on Friday and had two fitters at the house waiting for the laminate. By 12 noon I decided to call and chase them as the flooring had not arrived. They told me delivery is for Monday. After back and forth and a lot of headaches, they decided to deliver for Friday afternoon which they failed again. I called them back and spoke to Sam, and he said it is impossible to deliver on Friday (despite a previous member of staff guaranteeing this). He reassured me delivery will be Saturday morning by 9 am, and promised to call me back to discuss compensation for the costs of the flooring fitters. I did not get a single call back from any member of the team. I decided to call and spoke to Faye and she was extremely rude and abusive on the call. She spoke over me and would not allow me to explain my situation. She refused to pass me on to the manager and eventually hung up. Saturday at around 10.30 am delivery arrives in two palettes (they yet again failed their promise of delivery by 9.00 am). The palettes were soaking wet and the flooring was damaged, as shown in the pictures. I sent a complaint by email and no response. I called and spoke to Sam. He promised a manager will get in touch to sort this and said he will email to get a process of complaint going. Again, all lies. In the meantime, I am losing money and time paying for fitters who are sat at my house doing nothing. They clearly have no interest in sorting this out. They have not kept a single promise so far and have been feeding me lies. The flooring that did arrive is not a close match to the flooring that I originally ordered. THIS IS DISGRACEFUL. If I do not hear from the manager by Monday 10 am noon, I will contact the credit card company and get a full refund (thanks to Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act). PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP TO SORT THIS OUT.
£7k worth of substandard flooring. We ordered from Luxury flooring in 2019 as part of an insurance claim and are still in dispute with them regarding the quality of the flooring. Firstly, as others experienced, we had delivery issues whereby the lorry they sent the flooring on couldn’t reach the property but we hadn’t been advised the size of vehicle they would be using. Second delivery hit issues again and caused delays to the project. They wanted to charge us £140 for a third delivery despite it being their incompetence for the failed deliveries. Third time lucky?! Nope. This time the 62 packs of flooring delivered had no resemblance to the sample sent. The sample was a beautiful wood, smooth velvety finish. The flooring delivered was an awful mish mash of colours that had no resemblance but worse still the finish was like sandpaper or Velcro. Literally walking across it your socks stuck to it. Cue more arguments with Luxury Flooring who accepted no responsibility or offered any assistance. More days passed as both I and my insurers argued with this company who offer no customer service. Photos were sent clearly showing the difference in the product but no viable solution was offered. In the end after 3 weeks of disputes my insurers kindly offered to cover the cost of resending and resealing 150m2 of flooring. A year after installation, the flooring is awful. It’s cracking & splitting. Every night we sit on the sofa and are shocked by the loud bangs and cracks that happen. It literally sounds like gunshots, I’m not exaggerating. We have substantial splits on approximately a third of the flooring. This is a completely sub standard product and low and behold we are not getting any replies back from Luxury Flooring. Avoid at all costs if you want quality products & helpful customer service.
We ordered a sample of this flooring which looked fantastic and just as the image advertised above. As other reviewers mention it stood out and we loved it. Unfortunately after ordering 75 sq metres of the product, the product delivered bears no resemblance to the sample or above image. The colour tone is incredibly yellow and much lighter than what is advertised. We are so disappointed as we researched flooring options for months and ordered dozens of samples from different companies only to be let down by this product at a crucial point in our home renovation. We were not offered any realistic solutions that didn’t involve us sorting through 79 packs of flooring and picking out the colours we deemed unacceptable variation (which is all of them) or somehow repacking and returning a whole pallet of flooring. Sample was ordered in November. Order placed in December and delivered in January, so I believe it’s a batch issue that the company refuse to acknowledge.
Where to start with Luxury Flooring. I’m not a complainer, but they are absolutely terrible. Worst company I have dealt with... I would go as far as saying, ever. Do not use them! The saga started when they were 4 weeks late; missing email responses, and further promised delivery dates. My flooring finally arrived randomly without notice one weekday morning, so I was not available to accept delivery. To give them due credit, they were great; and rearranged delivery for the next day. However the next day when it arrived, the top pack/packaging, and subsequent top plank, had a huge gash in it, and I could see a couple of bits of glass. However I checked the packaging of the other 24 packs, and they seemed fine. I raised this with the courier, who advised me to inform them immediately of the damaged pack, which I did, and Luxury Flooring sent a replacement pack. However over the next week, my joiner opened the other packs to find that many planks were simply unusable; mouldy, water damaged, with snapped grooves. I had been advised by Luxury Flooring, that they go through a 48 hour quality audit check, which surely has to be a lie. They must come direct from the supplier. Initial emails to Luxury Flooring suggested my joiner “try to use the damages towards off cuts” which he did, but why should he, when I have paid for a product? He did he try, but there were still approximately 25 planks/5 packs that were completely unusable (out of an order of 25 packs). After sending countless emails and photographic evidence, and speaking to various people, I finally spoke to a ‘customer service’ advisor called Bethany (Friday 13th - which was a really appropriate day to speak to Bethany). I understand this isn’t Bethany’s fault, but I have to say, she really embodies the terrible customer service I had received so far with Luxury Flooring - I came off the phone angrier then when I dialled. Talking over me, aggressive in her tone, making me feel like this was my fault, for signing for the delivery (as I say, the packaging looked fine, and I can’t exactly unpack 25 packs on my doorstep to inspect each individual plank). I offered to send her the damaged planks back, before she went off accusing me of shouting at her (I couldn’t get a word in edgeways, even if I was that kind of person), before putting me on hold so we “can both calm down”. You don’t know me, but she was on loudspeaker, I had my joiner and partner in the room with me, and I promise, I simply did not shout. She did. It was like she made herself angry. It was almost comical. She agreed to send me 5 replacement packs, followed by an email invoice that said she had ordered only 4. This will take a further week, as they are out of stock. Also, I’ve had to pay more in labour, because my joiner has had to ‘salvage’ what he can from the damaged packs, which has took longer, and do an added days work. No compensation has been offered, I’ve just been made to feel like a huge inconvenience. I would try and escalate all this, but I’d have to get passed Bethany, and she scares the life out of me. The flooring itself looks great, and it’s reasonably priced. But don’t use them. Save yourselves.
Don't bother doing business with this company. I ordered flooring from them through the website and paid £45 for next working day delivery (Tuesday). Spoke with two salespeople on the Saturday to confirm the order and was told it was in stock in the warehouse ready to ship. Had to call again today as there was no delivery info and was told by another person that the product was sold out and I had to wait until 21 November for the next batch. Either their salespeople lie to the customers to try and keep their money or their system isn't working so you end up ordering flooring and planning a fitting job for a product that isn't actually in stock - and you have to call to find out why the product you paid for hasn't been delivered. Pathetic service.
sent the wrong floor and want me to pay for it to be returned at a cost of €150
Avoid this company. Foolishly we overlooked the bad ratings on here, and gave them the benefit of the doubt. Whilst i can sympathise over order delays due to the global pandemic, what i can't accept is lack of transparency over delivery/delivery delays. Unfortnately after waiting many weeks it was a very reactive and not proactive customer service experience that greeted me (basically unless i called them i had no idea what was happening), when you finally can get through on a call i might add. Lots of wasted time. Finally after 3.5 months, 2 missed delivery dates, at a cost of £2.5K we recieved our flooring, unfortunately more problems. 1 missing carton which did turn up the next day, the bigger problem was the 4 damaged cartons (1 water damage and 3 transit damage), many planks in these boxes are warped, unfortunately luxuryflooring have found a million and one reasons as to why the planks aren't damaged. Quite ironic as they state on their delivery note "not to worry" if there are problems with your order they'll sort it out. They have failed to do that, and clearly dont wish to accept any further liability for this matter. Unfortunately quite a horrible experience dealing with this company, poor service all round and now 4 damaged boxes which they suggest to use as offcuts, the cheek of it. Dont be fooled like us, avoid them at all costs.
Order: 100285353 Ordering - the company over-promises next day delivery on the website. As with the other reviewers, the delivery takes longer than expected. It's good to factor this in mind when making an order. Product - Very good Returns - I requested a refund within 14 days of the flooring arrival. The company responded late (outside of the 14 days) and copy/pasted a link of the returns webpage and also a website where I can inquire on courier prices. I sent another email to confirm whether my refund would be fulfilled if I sent the item. The company then said they would not accept the refund as it was outside of the 14 days and not covered by the manufacturers warranty. This was a surprise as the warranty is not specified in the returns webpage. This company is now refusing to accept returns despite the fact that: 1. I inquired about the refund within 14 days of taking delivery (which aligns me with the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2013) 2. The delayed response from the company pushed me outside of the 14 day window 3. Warranty condition was not specified in the returns webpage and all of the goods are unopened in resellable condition I have spent over £2k in flooring and requested to return a very small part of the order. This company is avoiding the return and has not acknowledged any of the points I have described above, only referring to the warranty condition. There is a lack of training and profession service here where the staff do not communicate well and the company does not show integrity to stick by their returns policy. Most importantly, they do not provide "Luxury" service.
Worst shoping experience ever..ordered floor and some of boxes damaged..so ordered another replacement box and this also came damaged..now they tell me its not in stock for at least another 6 weeks so i have half a floor down..absolute joke,would highly recommend you stay away from this company.
Stay away from this company read all the reviews and not the good ones as the are all probably from staff. Ordered my wood next day delivery 2 weeks on after lots of phone calls and no help eventually got told they had lost my order in Transit ?🤔 it has took me another 3 phone calls and another month to get told they had refunded my money and I am still waiting on I am not holding my breath for stay away at all costs and read the reviews 🙃
Ordered flooring paid for next day but was unable to do so accepted it coming beginning of following week. TNT had it out for delivery but apparently ran out of time So the following day I call luxery flooring who cannot call TNT as all they can do is email them after 9am. So I called TNT myself and made the journey to their depot about 45 minutes from my house. Waited there ages only to find out flooring was doing the tour of Kent and would bevre- delivered but no one would be home we this floor was part of a bathroom installation I was fitting. Got told by TNT that it would be at my address around 12.30 so drove home and called luxery flooring and TNT countless times chasing this up and was told it will be with me by 6pm. So from lunch time I sat at home earning no money and paying staff and putting me behind for the rest of the week plus an unhappy customer. I have emailed in seeking compensation however my emails now are being ignored. If you use this company they will send your products out via snail cheap and cheerful couriers so do not plan on getting your order when you are expecting it. Typical online retailer site looks good but in reality if you can use a local supplier.
terrible company will not except returns - they must of written the good reviews, avoid at your own peril
Not only had they charged me twice for the order and only refunded once I'd realised but they sent us 3 boxes of flooring without the right fitting so me floor fitter had to go ahead and lay the floor differently to how we wanted. On top of this they haven't sent the door strips we ordered and failed to contact us to say they no longer had stock of them. The flooring itself isn't the best quality either with a lot of the edges chipped straight out of the box. Worst customer service I've ever dealt with and haven't received any apology or anything.
I purchased laminate flooring but when it came to fitting it my joiner was unable to get them to lock after about three rows.They were not straight. The joiner has been fitting kitchens and floors for twenty years. He personally took the flooring back to the warehouse. Six packs out of twenty had been opened. It took nearly four weeks for luxuryflooring to even locate the returned flooring. They have since stated that there was nothing defective with the flooring and for this reason I have not received a full refund. In effect they have questioned the professionalism, honesty and integrity of my joiner. I have asked them to contact the joiner direct to discuss the situation and also to supply the manufacturers details. So far luxuryflooring has not responded. I can only conclude that they or the manufacturer are being less than truthful never mind fair. I have since learned that this particular line of flooring has been discontinued! It has been a very trying experience. Be warned!
B&Q branded flooring, read before you place an order! *Please note this review is factual* We placed an order with "Luxury" flooring and believe us it is anything but luxury. First off we paid for a faster delivery service for a two delivery for a customers kitchen we were refurbishing, after many phone calls and being told there was a problem with the delivery company the flooring arrived one week later. We checked with the delivery company via the tracking information and it was in fact nothing to do with them, I would like to note that Luxury Flooring did not even offer a refund on the extra money paid for the delivery. Now for the major problem, after the delivery, we checked the flooring as this was solid oak, to our amazement this company had sent us a B&Q COLOURS range floor, yes you have read that correctly it was B&Q's OWN brand flooring which is produced extremely cheaply in China. We then subsequently inspected the actual flooring in the packs as the cellophane wrapping was so old that it had become brittle, as we lay all customers flooring to British Standards (BS) 8201:2011 we decided to layout a pack, by doing this almost every single plank was extremely bowed and therefore an acceptable finish could never be achieved, please note no amount of time in acclimatising the floor would resolve this. To sum up, this company supplied old stock (some three years old) of a budget range floor from the DIY chain of B&Q, the flooring was old and had been stored incorrectly and was unusable. If you are looking for new good quality flooring then I strongly suggest you avoid this flooring supplier. Judging from the other negative reviews on here, remember when all you hit is a brick wall from the one-man band in customer services, please bear in mind you are free to pass your case onto trading standards to investigate on your behalf, you have been warned and please think carefully before you place an order based on the above facts.
Luxury Flooring is rated 4.72 based on 393 reviews