Luxury Flooring Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Flooring

Tell us how Luxury Flooring made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 1st February 2020
Mr Billy Patton
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 17th December 2019
Ali
Luxury Flooring 1 star review on 9th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
Not only had they charged me twice for the order and only refunded once I'd realised but they sent us 3 boxes of flooring without the right fitting so me floor fitter had to go ahead and lay the floor differently to how we wanted. On top of this they haven't sent the door strips we ordered and failed to contact us to say they no longer had stock of them. The flooring itself isn't the best quality either with a lot of the edges chipped straight out of the box. Worst customer service I've ever dealt with and haven't received any apology or anything.
***UPDATED 29th MAY*** 3 weeks later and still no delivery!

UPDATE 29th MAY

Since posting the below review – I finally received my order yesterday – or did I?...

The adhesive and DMP that I ordered and paid for have been replaced with some obscure Polish branded stuff (which even the several flooring fitters I spoke to are unsure if it will be suitable…)

In addition – I was promised £200 compensation “as a gesture of goodwill” to help mitigate some of the additional (and unexpected) costs that Luxury Flooring’s negligent advice had caused but they have since reneged on this and are now simply ignoring my attempts at communication…

So if you want sub-par products and an even worse “customer service” experience then you’re in luck as this this company appear to be experts!!!
(If however you want the goods that you have paid for in less time than it might take to start your own flooring business, find suppliers and then buy directly from them – err, you may wish to shop elsewhere…)

Luxury Flooring? More like Del Boy’s Bargain Basement – with “customer service” to match!

I ordered from these guys specifically because they had some very good reviews – however it appears I’m the exception!

I wanted some Herringbone style flooring – not being a flooring expert I thought it would make sense to get some professional advice – so I spoke to one of their “sales experts” by phone. I told them what I wanted and I specifically said that I wanted a non-glue/nail flooring product – something that could be laid by a general home-improvement contractor or tradesperson and that wouldn’t require a specialist flooring fitter (as I’m currently having some refurbishment work done)

I was advised that the flooring I had asked about (engineered wood parquet flooring) was suitable as it could be fitted over an underlay and used a click-fit system that didn’t require any glue or other fixings...

Obviously it turned out this was completely the wrong advice! The flooring they sold would require me to put a DMP membrane down, level the concrete and then fix using an adhesive – this is exactly what I was hoping to avoid…

Once it was established they had given me the wrong advice, Luxury Flooring then recommended which DMP, self-levelling compound and adhesive products I would need and gave me a discount on these products to make up for the previous incorrect (fraudulent?...) advice that the sales guy gave me.

So, fast forward THREE WEEKS later and I’m still waiting for the materials to arrive… I’ve had to book, cancel and rebook the flooring fitter several times as Luxury Flooring kept promising the delivery would arrive that day or the next… (it turns out they didn’t even dispatch the order until a week after the day they had promised it would arrive!)

The last “100% definite delivery date we pinkie-promise” was yesterday and then today – but still nothing…

I’ve begged, pleaded, been super-polite, and a little bit grumpy but no progress yet.

I appreciate these are challenging times – but every other DIY/Home Improvement company I’ve ordered from seems to be functioning reasonably well – if you are unable to fulfil an order due to the current lock-down restrictions etc then surely you shouldn’t be trading – right?

So pretty please (with sugar on the top – if you can find any!) Luxury Flooring – can I please please have the stuff I need so that I can have my flooring fitted…

I purchased laminate flooring but when it came to fitting it my joiner was unable to get them to lock after about three rows.They were not straight. The joiner has been fitting kitchens and floors for twenty years. He personally took the flooring back to the warehouse. Six packs out of twenty had been opened. It took nearly four weeks for luxuryflooring to even locate the returned flooring. They have since stated that there was nothing defective with the flooring and for this reason I have not received a full refund. In effect they have questioned the professionalism, honesty and integrity of my joiner. I have asked them to contact the joiner direct to discuss the situation and also to supply the manufacturers details. So far luxuryflooring has not responded. I can only conclude that they or the manufacturer are being less than truthful never mind fair. I have since learned that this particular line of flooring has been discontinued!
It has been a very trying experience. Be warned!
B&Q branded flooring, read before you place an order!
*Please note this review is factual*
We placed an order with "Luxury" flooring and believe us it is anything but luxury.
First off we paid for a faster delivery service for a two delivery for a customers kitchen we were refurbishing, after many phone calls and being told there was a problem with the delivery company the flooring arrived one week later. We checked with the delivery company via the tracking information and it was in fact nothing to do with them, I would like to note that Luxury Flooring did not even offer a refund on the extra money paid for the delivery.
Now for the major problem, after the delivery, we checked the flooring as this was solid oak, to our amazement this company had sent us a B&Q COLOURS range floor, yes you have read that correctly it was B&Q's OWN brand flooring which is produced extremely cheaply in China. We then subsequently inspected the actual flooring in the packs as the cellophane wrapping was so old that it had become brittle, as we lay all customers flooring to British Standards (BS) 8201:2011 we decided to layout a pack, by doing this almost every single plank was extremely bowed and therefore an acceptable finish could never be achieved, please note no amount of time in acclimatising the floor would resolve this.
To sum up, this company supplied old stock (some three years old) of a budget range floor from the DIY chain of B&Q, the flooring was old and had been stored incorrectly and was unusable.
If you are looking for new good quality flooring then I strongly suggest you avoid this flooring supplier.
Judging from the other negative reviews on here, remember when all you hit is a brick wall from the one-man band in customer services, please bear in mind you are free to pass your case onto trading standards to investigate on your behalf, you have been warned and please think carefully before you place an order based on the above facts.
Terrible service - customer service agents do not care, will not help and not bothered. Very slow delivery, very poor process for ordering and delivering with disinterested customer service. Would never use again. Recommend to anyone that you go to one of the many other flooring companies to order as these people do not care. They are awful - you will regret using them"
Luxury flooring sent me completely the wrong floor to what I ordered. I ordered oak style boards and what arrived were completely grey. Not even close to the color. Completely different colors.

When I rang to have it changed or send it back they refused. They told me tough look. And were very dismissive.

It took and 5 or 6 emails, phone calls of them lying to me before I backed off and realize I just lost my money to scammers.

That's what they are. I don't recommend anyone uses luxury flooring. They are keeping my money and they have no remorse.

They may very well respond to this on here, saying how it's not their fault somehow. But they know what they did. Shame on you
I had a problem with the same company with my original order when I ordered my oak flooring, the colour was different to the sample,the packages were broken and damaged and their driver forged our signature to say it was not damaged which is not legal also they missed their first delivery slot

I settle for 300 pounds voucher and oil that would change the colour closer to the original sample and replacement of damaged boxes.

In 12/19 I ordered skirting boards from the same company as I had the voucher and asked for water based white finish. I was sent brown skirting board and I was told the colour of wood doesn't change when you paint it white. they missed a delivery again and I only got to know on the day after I contact them to see where was my delivery.

the original order was delayed by 2 weeks as I was told this is how long it takes to paint it.

I would need to use 18 L of white paint and two days job for my carpenter to paint them which would potentially will cost about £400 with labour.

they have hundreds of same negative reviews on their website for similar reasons.

I have asked them either to take the wrong ones back and send the right colour or
compensate for the paint so we do it yourself

both have been refused

Strongly advise to avoid this company
Having gone to the trouble of ordering samples and choosing one to match existing beams in a room, the order that arrived was not even a close match in colour. When we raised this Customer Services (Scott) couldn’t have been less interested. He just repeated over and over again, parrot fashion, that we had the correct order and the colour you get is a ‘lottery’. We sent plenty of pictures to show how the colour was way off the sample but he just kept insisting that if we went through every plank in the delivery then ‘eventually we would find one that matched the sample’. We tried to contact a line manager and even the owner of the company but they all stick together and just repeated the same mantra. Really terrible company and terrible customer service. If you don’t really care what colour boards you get maybe it doesn’t matter but we did. Buy at your peril.
Just awful delivery &, customer care. £45 delivery charge to basically just dump and leave on kerb. Boxes seemed fine but danaged inside. T&C's say check your packages PLEASE DO cause once signed luxury flooring so not give a monkeys about your damaged goods. Luxury flooring damaged my laminate by placing the straps too right but still they do not take any responsibility. Disgusting company. AVOID.
Placed an online order on 6th Oct, Given a 2-3 day shipping - which was grand for us as we were ordering over a week in advance of the installation date.

Day 3 - As we'd had no order shipping confirmation (no email or updates either) I decided to email Luxury Flooring to enquire if there was a delay, and if that was the case (a delay) to inform me what the delivery date would be (as we had a fitter lined up). I was given a very vague response.

Day 4 - 10th Oct
Reply to my email from Scott, & I quote -
" We are still waiting for the shipment to arrive in, but it does normally come in around this time. Should be here today or tomorrow at the very latest. So Monday for the delivery should be achievable".

Day 8 (of a 2-3 day lead time)
I called today (Mon 14th Oct) to be informed by Scott (the same guy who was replying to my email about delivery above being delivered on Friday 11th "at the very latest") that the particular order I placed would take 2 weeks to deliver!!
When I questioned why I wasn't informed about that last week he told me that the Person I spoke to (which was himself!) should have informed me that the product was on a 2-week delivery.

Now, I understand problems arise, delays occur etc. But when you are blatantly fed B.S. That is when it is time to request a refund & go somewhere were customer service is taken seriously. Which is exactly what I did.

Complete waste of a week, cancellation of a fitter (twice) & a completely unnecessary position to be put in.

To sum up, don't use this firm if you have a deadline that you might want to keep to as they are clearly unreliable.
We spent almost £3,000 on wooden flooring to experience 4 failed delivery attempts with NO prior communication or apology.
The wood hasn't been properly oiled which means stains are left every time water touches the surface. We ended up spending lot of extra money for their mistakes including paying the builder 2 full days work on the days they scheduled their delivery, next day delivery which never showed up and our own days booked off from work.

Months later I'm still waiting for them to settle our grievances. Don't put yourself through the hassle - it's been such a stressful and costly experience!
Luxury Flooring is rated 3.00 based on 24 reviews