Lyfe Marine Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lyfe Marine

About Lyfe Marine: Lyfe Marine is a dock builder on Lake Norman, Lake Wylie and Mountain Island Lake, delivering high quality craftsmanship at fair prices. (Mooresville, Cornelius, Denver, Charlotte and more!)

We pride ourselves on our integrity and honesty. We measure our success on whether we get referrals, which means you're a happy customer.

Tell us how Lyfe Marine made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent customer service. Great communication... prompt call/email returns, communicates work progress well. Demonstrates clear understanding of work detail. Covers all details. Has experience and knowledge of not only dock, etc construction, but knows and understands all required permits. Quality work and materials. Great person, Randy and his team are wonderful to work with! Highly recommend!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Trustworthy. We do not live at the house where dock was repaired. Randy met with us and I was immediately comfortable. His estimates were exact with no surprises. He sent us pic when job was finished and I have no complaints. We would recommend him."
"Randy is a pleasure to work with and handles himself in a very professional manner. He follows through and does what he says he is going to do. Terry Corriher"
"Randy/Lyfe Marine recently completed repairs on my 15 year old dock with significant structural issues. Randy was very knowledgeable, and was quick to respond with a quote and any related questions. His crew repaired the structural issues with quality/professional work. Jaz kept me updated with photos of the status of the repairs in process. I would, without hesitation, highly recommend Randy/Lyfe Marine."
"5 stars, Randy answered my call quickly and was very knowledgeable. Jaz and Gambino did excellent work, communicated with us, and worked nonstop even in the rain. They fixed the floats and walkway so now our dock is brand new again. This is a company with integrity. We would recommend and use them again if needed."
"We have been supplying material for Randy and his team for the past several months, and we are extremely thankful for his business and his incredible work. Randy has been extremely friendly since day one and has continued that throughout my time working with him. He is very customer oriented and we are glad to be able to assist him in helping the customers get what they want. We look forward to future business with Randy and his team."
"Lyfe Marine is amazing! They handled everything so professionally and the whole process was so smooth. I knew I was in good hands. They are reliable and honest! Thank you Randy and team!"
"We have been working with Randy for the past 8 years doing the Electrical on his projects. We recommend him when our customers ask about Dock Builder's. His craftsmanship and materials use on his projects are top quality. We have had very positive experiences with Randy and his crew and they are always willing to go the extra mile to complete their work. Lake Norman Electric"
Lyfe Marine is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews