Lyfe Marine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyfe Marine
Telephone
Read Lyfe Marine Reviews

About Lyfe Marine:

Lyfe Marine is a dock builder on Lake Norman, Lake Wylie and Mountain Island Lake, delivering high quality craftsmanship at fair prices. (Mooresville, Cornelius, Denver, Charlotte and more!)

We pride ourselves on our integrity and honesty. We measure our success on whether we get referrals, which means you're a happy customer.

Tell us how Lyfe Marine made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Lyfe Marine was an excellent company to work with from the design, permits, construction, quality of work and a beautiful outcome of my walkway, gazebo and dock! I would highly recommend and my thanks to the professionalism of Gabina, Randy, Jason and Jaz!
Lyfe just finished our shoreline stabilization using rip-rap as well as totally replacing our gazebo and walk way. The Lyfe guys are smart, trustworthy, hard working, don't take shortcuts and use top notch materials. So glad my wife ran into Randy at a restaurant to get this project going.
The landing to our floating dock on Mt. Island Lake was badly damaged by the flooding that occurred in June of 2019. We had several contractors bid on rebuilding it, but we decided to hire Lyfe Marine. Randy Jordan's quote was detailed and straight forward. The dock builders Francisco Martinez and Gerardo Gonzalez are very skilled at their craft and hard workers. Christian came by to do some finish work and built the nice bench seen on the right, as well as several other features. Mike Kroll and Jonny Sanders made sure all of the construction debris was picked up when the work was completed. Jaz Reyes oversaw the operation and kept in touch with me to ensure we were happy with the progress and update me on the project, including weather delays. Although it wasn't in the contract, Jaz came out on his own time last Saturday to run the wiring in conduit and build a wood cover over it all to make it look nice. We are really pleased with our new dock landing. I highly recommend Lyfe Marine and would hire them again.
A severe storm destroyed our boat slip and ramp last year. There were pieces of it everywhere.It was also infringing on our neighbors. We called a few people for help and Randy and his crew were here the next day. I found them to be extremely capable, reliable, dependable, and accurate in their estimates. They also went out of their way to make the upper deck safe for my Grand child. The workers were so polite and careful. They cleaned up perfectly. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. You’ll be glad you did.
Excellent customer service. Great communication... prompt call/email returns, communicates work progress well. Demonstrates clear understanding of work detail. Covers all details. Has experience and knowledge of not only dock, etc construction, but knows and understands all required permits. Quality work and materials. Great person, Randy and his team are wonderful to work with! Highly recommend!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trustworthy. We do not live at the house where dock was repaired. Randy met with us and I was immediately comfortable. His estimates were exact with no surprises. He sent us pic when job was finished and I have no complaints. We would recommend him.
Randy is a pleasure to work with and handles himself in a very professional manner. He follows through and does what he says he is going to do. Terry Corriher
Randy/Lyfe Marine recently completed repairs on my 15 year old dock with significant structural issues. Randy was very knowledgeable, and was quick to respond with a quote and any related questions. His crew repaired the structural issues with quality/professional work. Jaz kept me updated with photos of the status of the repairs in process. I would, without hesitation, highly recommend Randy/Lyfe Marine.
5 stars, Randy answered my call quickly and was very knowledgeable. Jaz and Gambino did excellent work, communicated with us, and worked nonstop even in the rain. They fixed the floats and walkway so now our dock is brand new again. This is a company with integrity. We would recommend and use them again if needed.
We have been supplying material for Randy and his team for the past several months, and we are extremely thankful for his business and his incredible work. Randy has been extremely friendly since day one and has continued that throughout my time working with him. He is very customer oriented and we are glad to be able to assist him in helping the customers get what they want. We look forward to future business with Randy and his team.
Lyfe Marine is amazing! They handled everything so professionally and the whole process was so smooth. I knew I was in good hands. They are reliable and honest! Thank you Randy and team!
We have been working with Randy for the past 8 years doing the Electrical on his projects. We recommend him when our customers ask about Dock Builder's. His craftsmanship and materials use on his projects are top quality. We have had very positive experiences with Randy and his crew and they are always willing to go the extra mile to complete their work. Lake Norman Electric
Lyfe Marine is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews