M Hock joinery Reviews

of reviewers recommend M Hock joinery

Tell us how M Hock joinery made you happy
Another fantastic job by Micheal, this is the second time he has done work at our house and once again so impressed by the quality of work and professionalism. From start to finish he kept us up to date with what he was doing and how it would look and we were very impressed with the end product. Had lots of great comments from our friends about how the work looks. Would definitely recommend and look forward next lot of work we need doing. Thanks again for keeping the it all today whilst doing the work 😁
What a great Job Micheal and Lee have done in our home!! From fitting in a new wardrobe from scratch to doing joinery work in our daughter and baby room. Every thing has come together so well. Thank you both for going the extra mile to make sure all the jobs were done before the arrival of our new born. We are literally so grateful!! P.s Cheers for tidying up after yourselves guys :)
Rubbish joiner with bad attitude
Michael & Lee are the kind of tradesmen you want to come to your home, they are so skilled, efficient, tidy & keen to help you get back to enjoying your home! They have just done some interior sound proofing & internal french doors which look fantastic. Really can’t thank them enough! Use these guys if you want a job doing right & at a competitive price.
Micheal and his colleagues are very efficient they don’t just aim to provide the best quality and quantity of work they achieve. Recently I had some work done of Micheal and his colleagues the work was outstanding and done to perfection. The price quoted was very reasonable, the work was finished in the time scaled left the place immaculate. Has a lot of potential,very trustworthy and hardworking. I would highly recommend m hock joinery never failed to please Thankyou for the work I will be definitely using your services again. Excellent.
Micheal and his colleagues are very efficient they don’t just aim to provide the best quality and quantity of work they achieve. Recently I had some work done of Micheal and his colleagues the work was outstanding and done to perfection. The price quoted was very reasonable, the work was finished in the time scaled left the place immaculate. Has a lot of potential,very trustworthy and hardworking. I would highly recommend m hock joinery never failed to please Thank you for the work I will be definitely using your services again. Excellent.
Michael and his colleague came to replace a rotten floor in our toilet, fit a new toilet and redo some plaster work. They were hard working, efficient and friendly, and charged exactly what was quoted. Highly recommended.
Michael came to us to fit a new door. He was recommended by a friend. He worked quickly and efficiently. The door was of a very high standard and we were very pleased with his work.
We had our bathroom done earlier this year by Michael and his team and he did an excellent job. He was hard working, polite and punctual. He cleaned/tidied up well after himself. He worked within the time scale we had to complete it. We are really impressed with the finished look of our bathroom, as are our family and friends who have seen it. Would recommend!
Cool 10 Of 10. Love your work man !
Michael is very talented, his work is a very high standard, he cleans up after himself, he is professional, polite, full of ideas. He is organised and hard working. We had our kitchen done & fitted bedroom wardrobes. Highly recommend Michael
Great job had new bathroom fitted very help nothing was to much trouble. Would recommend to any one also very clean and tidy !! He coming back to fit a new kitchen .
Michael designed and fitted my kitchen extension perfectly A superb job carried out, nothing too much trouble , very professional ,very polite and great value for money I could recommend Michael to anyone with full confidence
Excellent workmanship carried out to extremely high standards. Having carried out final sparkle cleans on M Hocks jobs I can honestly say the attention to detail carried out by this company is second to none, both, build, joinery and final fix. The builders clean made my job an extremely easy one. Organised, professional, articulate, talented, trustworthy and extremely creative. You will not be dissatisfied with the works you require!
Employed M Hock Joinery to carry out all 2nd fix Joinery a full refurb scheme. Well impressed with all aspects of his work. Kitchen fitting exceptional. No fuss nothing was too much trouble, worked in with all associated trades, no mess just an excellent job all round. Will be looking forward to working with him on my next project.
Amazing service from Michael. Was so helpful in every way. Please overlook the negative reviews, as he was truly fantastic. He talked us through all the options and was very patient with us. Very reliable and the work was of such a high standard, and very reasonable priced. We will definitely be recommending him to our friends and family!
Michael did an amazing job at installing the kitchens in my portfolio of properties. From the original consultation he was polite, understanding of my needs and delivered the job perfectly (despite my constantly changing requirements!) I am glad I have finally found someone reliable and high standard. Thanks again Michael 😌
Michael fitted us a new kitchen this year. He has been very patient with us as we were going to have it done last year but couldn’t decide on what to go for. He gave us lots of options and talked us though them all and the different price points to suit our budget. It looks fab. Great start to 2019!
Fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom completed in a timely manner to an superbly standard. Would certainly use again.
Michael is doing us a refurb, so far he’s done our internal doors, lounge flooring and a completely new bathroom, kitchen next. He’s reliable and friendly and his work is of high standard. Would recommend.
M Hock joinery is rated 4.59 based on 22 reviews