M Hock joinery Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend M Hock joinery

Popular Questions:

How can I contact M Hock joinery?

Tell us how M Hock joinery made you happy

Telephone
"Michael came to us to fit a new door. He was recommended by a friend. He worked quickly and efficiently. The door was of a very high standard and we were very pleased with his work."
Are you M Hock joinery? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Do not bother with this guy, bad quality shoddy work that's all I got. No desire to deliver a good quality job. Don't understand how this guy sleeps at night, put other people through stress and taking money away."
"Never got work done Seems very money man Just wants money,"
"We had our bathroom done earlier this year by Michael and his team and he did an excellent job. He was hard working, polite and punctual. He cleaned/tidied up well after himself. He worked within the time scale we had to complete it. We are really impressed with the finished look of our bathroom, as are our family and friends who have seen it. Would recommend!"
"Cool 10 Of 10. Love your work man !"
"Michael is very talented, his work is a very high standard, he cleans up after himself, he is professional, polite, full of ideas. He is organised and hard working. We had our kitchen done & fitted bedroom wardrobes. Highly recommend Michael"
"Aweful joiner... bad quality shabby work all over. Not trustworthy as never does what he says. Stay away"
"Great job had new bathroom fitted very help nothing was to much trouble. Would recommend to any one also very clean and tidy !! He coming back to fit a new kitchen ."
"Michael designed and fitted my kitchen extension perfectly A superb job carried out, nothing too much trouble , very professional ,very polite and great value for money I could recommend Michael to anyone with full confidence"
"Excellent workmanship carried out to extremely high standards. Having carried out final sparkle cleans on M Hocks jobs I can honestly say the attention to detail carried out by this company is second to none, both, build, joinery and final fix. The builders clean made my job an extremely easy one. Organised, professional, articulate, talented, trustworthy and extremely creative. You will not be dissatisfied with the works you require!"
"Employed M Hock Joinery to carry out all 2nd fix Joinery a full refurb scheme. Well impressed with all aspects of his work. Kitchen fitting exceptional. No fuss nothing was too much trouble, worked in with all associated trades, no mess just an excellent job all round. Will be looking forward to working with him on my next project."
"Amazing service from Michael. Was so helpful in every way. Please overlook the negative reviews, as he was truly fantastic. He talked us through all the options and was very patient with us. Very reliable and the work was of such a high standard, and very reasonable priced. We will definitely be recommending him to our friends and family!"
"Michael did an amazing job at installing the kitchens in my portfolio of properties. From the original consultation he was polite, understanding of my needs and delivered the job perfectly (despite my constantly changing requirements!) I am glad I have finally found someone reliable and high standard. Thanks again Michael 😌"
"Michael fitted us a new kitchen this year. He has been very patient with us as we were going to have it done last year but couldn’t decide on what to go for. He gave us lots of options and talked us though them all and the different price points to suit our budget. It looks fab. Great start to 2019!"
"Fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom completed in a timely manner to an superbly standard. Would certainly use again."
"He is not a joiner.. not even a handyman. Cant even put a lego together."
"Do not use this Joiner. He does most jobs for other companies but masquerades like he runs his own business with signs on his van."
"this joiner is absolutely disgraceful, portrays he is a top class joiner builder yet his work is amateurish at best. save your pounds and chose another good decent joiner. he will deny that he even knows you once he blocks your calls on his phone."
"Michael is doing us a refurb, so far he’s done our internal doors, lounge flooring and a completely new bathroom, kitchen next. He’s reliable and friendly and his work is of high standard. Would recommend."
"Carried out a full refurbishment for me including bathroom, kitchen, floors and doors. Very pleased with the level it was finished to. Extremely trustworthy and a great guy. Thank you"
M Hock joinery is rated 3.50 based on 22 reviews