Mabuhay Travel Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Mabuhay Travel

How would you rate Mabuhay Travel ?

"Be sceptical of positive reviews coming from profiles(supposedly genuine customers) with just 1 review. Be realistic, how can it be that so many 5star reviews for this travel agent come from 1 only reviewers? Suspicious or what?? Me? In a word.. I'm 'disgusted' by the manner of their sales agent (Filipino Female, called Melissa if memory serves) who soon after realising I wasn't going to accept the suddenly changed to higher inflated price' became rude and put the phone down. Seems evident to me that this company advertise low prices to undercut competitors and get their foot in the door with prospective customers, only to reveal the true much higher price when trapped on the phone etc. Nice clever dishonest trick of the trade!!! I wouldn't deal with this Travel Agent (or any other if its aka's operating under Morecombe Travel Ltd) now, if I was paid to do so. First impressions count. Zero Stars!!!! Karl"
Mabuhay Travel is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!