Macys Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Macys
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Macys made you happy

"I bought a Cuisinart Premier coffee bean Grinder at valley fair store today. My wife and I were horrified to find a lot of a yellowish light brown chemical in the collection cup. Not knowing what this machine had in it, exposing my family to what,I don't know. I bought this off the shelf on Friday January 11, 2019. When I returned it, they acted like this was no big deal. Maybe it would have been if it was their family. This machine had been bought, used and returned and no one checked to see if they had used it! Then it was resold as new putting my wife and I to all this trouble today, and exposing us to whatever chemicals were in the machine, and in the world we leave in today it could be anything! Let's just put it back on the shelf right? If you had seen this you would never buy another thing without opening it up every time. Maybe take down the Macys sign and put up Flea Market used items!!"
Are you Macys? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Macys is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access