Made-in-China.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Made-in-China.com
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Made-in-China.com made you happy

"Easy to feel out"
Are you Made-in-China.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would not recommend this company at all. I had the foam spray onto my garage roof in June and two months later I now find I have got a leaky roof. The so-called surveyor i.e. a good salesman promised me a 10 year guarantee and my roof would be fine guaranteed for 10 years. I called the company down and the guys did a patch up. While they were here for office phoned and said I had to pay another £265 otherwise they would call the workmen away. This roof has now cost me almost £2000 and I am never back to square one with no guarantee and have to get the roof redone again."
"great service, kind, and all round a fantastic company to do business with."
Made-in-China.com is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews