Madotta Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Madotta

How would you rate Madotta ?

Product Quality
"It took quite long for delivery"
Product Quality
"Case feels nice and smooth, doesn't interfere with the phone's ports. The marbling could be a little more detailed or clearer. It looks a little fuzzy. From a distance it looks like real marble, but not up close. All in all, still a nice case to carry around. I'm still using it."
Product Quality
"Product quality not what I had expect given the price. I have bought similar quality phone cases in for example Topshop for half the price. Very happy with the design and customer service."
"très long en ce qui concerne la livraison"
"Your customer service is excellent! And the buying process was smooth. It is not a bad phone case and it seems protective, it is just not what I was expecting."
"I am very disappointed with my order. The cases are very damaged on the top (It has nothing credit note with the type of sending, the packaging being in very good condition). Really it's a pity."
Sorry for your inconvenience Olivier. We check every case carefully before shipping, it's possible that we haven't noticed the damaged parts on your cases. We'll ship two free replacement cases for you and they should with you soon.
"I saw the granite effect case on Instagram and it looked great. It came quickly which was good. However it doesn't seem to fit my phone properly (iPhone 5c). The top left corner fails to reach around the phone fully, meaning it comes loose easily. Also the image isn't the sharpest, it looks slightly blurry. I'm not sure people would know what it's meant to be without me telling them. I was pleasantly surprised by the free screen protector, a nice touch, but the product is not convincingly worth £20. I should note that I chose your company in particular as it's based in the UK, a big plus."
Thanks Charlotte for the feedback, and sorry to hear that your case had a manufacturing issue.
We have sent a free replacement for you in perfect condition, which should fit your phone perfectly.
There's no need to return the faulty case as it was a problem on our part.
"Hard to write a review as I still did not receive the item.Over all not impressed.if knew in advance that it is going to take so long I would order it elsewhere .Good communication from the customer care about delay with the product."
Hi Lenka,
Our system asked you to review the product before you receive it, that was our mistake. Sorry for that.
Hopefully it's arrived now and you're enjoying your new case :)
"the quality isn't good"
Hi Tzu,
Please contact us via email and describe the issue with the quality of your case, and we'll be more than happy to help and resolve the issue.
If there's a manufacturing issue with the case, we'll send a replacement for you free of charge.
"I have not received my product! It's been weeks. Can you check into this and get back to me please??"
"The case i received was faulty, i am waiting for a replacement one."
Yes, unfortunately one of his cases has a printing defect. We've already sent a free replacement which will be delivered to him soon :)
"I haven't received the phone case yet and its been 2 weeks... I just received an email from you guys saying, "Dear Ryan, We hope you're enjoying your new phone case! Please help us understand your experience better by writing a quick review. It only takes a minute. We love to hear your feedback and will personally read every single word. :)" Again, I have NOT received the case. Ryan"
Sorry Ryan,
It seems we mistakenly sent a review request before you receive the case.
Standard delivery to USA takes about 3 weeks, so it should arrive in a few days. You're welcome to submit a review once you received the case :)
"Lovely design. Unfortunately case didn't fit my phone."
Hi Eve,
Sorry to hear that your case has a fitting issue. A free replacement case in perfect condition has already been sent for you. Hope you'll enjoy your new case!
"Overall I love the designs, but the case doesn't really help with protecting the phone as all corners are still exposed ( I tend to drop my phone a lot so it shows)"
"Pretty awful tbh. Phone case looks like something I could make on a "Make Your Own" site."
Madotta is rated 2.47 based on 15 reviews