Magicvision Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magicvision
Read Magicvision Reviews

sales@magicvision.eu

198 City Road

Tell us how Magicvision made you happy
Good price, swift delivery. But heaven help you if anything goes wrong. No response to phone calls and emails. Had to visit shop in person. I had no reason to lie and would have kept products happily (a Panasonic radio) if it had worked. I own lots of great Panasonic items. However here was a regular - every couple of days - but intermittent fault. They did all but call me a liar to my face rather than admit any kind of responsibility. I've a BSc and run a recording studio so not exactly unfamiliar with electrical equipment. I try and support local businesses but you don't get this attitude from John Lewis. If you want it fast then use them. If you want it to work and get honest and decent aftersales service, avoid like the plague.
very helpful very quick - no problems
I award only half marks for this firm because they were very helpful at the outset which prompted me to go ahead with a sale, so no problems there! The problem came later when something went wrong, and although the item was still under warranty I got very little help! In fact two of my emails to this company were totally ignored. In short although you may get good customer service to start with, you will not necessarily get good after sales service. So, if you don't want to run the risk of this happening to you, far better to pay a little extra with a local dealer who will look after you, should anything go wrong!
Not received Headset yet
Very service oriented, fast service. Product in perfect condition. Thanks!
Great price, express delivery, definitely recommend
After a telephone call to magic vision to check if they had stock of Seiko skx diver,
they confirmed they had.I filled out the order form with telephone number and delivery details and promptly paid awaiting delivery.The following day i was sent a email to say the watch was damaged and would be returned to their supplier Not even a phone call or offer another watch was given,Just a email. With so much online competition this service is very poor .From a very disappointed ex customer who will not be returning
Very pleased with my purchase of a Sony icf 506.radio.

Quick delivery and super price.
Wonderful quick delivery and best price of anywhere.
Excellent product & service. Arrived as specified and good, right sized packaging. Perfect.
Marvellous service. Delivered within 3 days. Device tested and works very well. Many thanks Mike Smith
The item arrived quickly and it's working marvellously so far.
Ordered Seiko watch Monday PM delivered Wednesday AM best price on internet free delivery excellent service would recommend without hesitation
All was fantastic. Very fast delivery
Arrived very promptly and well packaged at a good price..
Good product and good service, thanks.
Good prices, my item is great and my standard delivery came in good time. I'm happy.
Never used them before (or heard of them) thought I’d try them and I received a better price for the product than amazon, free delivery and came within two days. Really pleased - even received a text saying when it was being delivered. Will def use again.
Excellent service
Highly delighted with item and speedy Transaction.
Magicvision is rated 4.77 based on 211 reviews