www.magoloft.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.magoloft.com

Tell us how www.magoloft.com made you happy
My order was delivered faulty, with parts missing. Goods were nothing like the advert! I have contacted them many times with all the details and photograph. They refuse to respond to any of my contacts. Every time I get an automated reply saying send details! No phone number available! I wonder why??
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!
THEY ARE ROGUES!!!
Awful company !!!! Ignoring emails to try and obtain refund as the item I received was faulty - usual Chinese cr*p , should have know better
If I could give no stars I would... Rubbish product and no response when you complain
I came across bad reviews after ordering, this worried me unnecessarily as my item arrived and no problems with product. I think the delivery was a little late, but what with Covid, Christmas and Brexit, I'm surprised I got it as soon as I did.
This company is s*** do not buy anything from them did not reply to any emails sent about items ordered but not received will now report them to trading standards Facebook should remove them from there site.
Warning, this is a fake company that steal your money, order number 190511 they send out faulty goods, I have been trying to get a refund for the faulty security camera I purchased off them in September 2020 and after several months of trying to contact them they finally informed me to return the faulty camera, I returned camera by recorded delivery back to the return address on the original packaging, this was signed by the company but now they're saying that it has to be returned to China and will not give me back my refund
I odrtexa angel for my daughter lawtoput in her in the memory off her mother today is her mother's birthday first one since she died I. June this year quick to take money out problem Is our account safe I am going to get in touch wit my son tomorrow he is on the police Force
If I don't get my boys toy dragon then trading standards all the way
Item not delivered I have been scammed do not buy from them.
Do not buy from this company!!! Scam scam scam!!! Never received my goods that I ordered for Christmas!!! Absolutely shocking that facebook are allowing this company to scam people out of their hard earned money!!! They would be quick to block you if you posted something that they think is offensive!!! Infuriating!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Goods ordered and paid for never arrived... on contacting Mogoloft via email

Goods ordered & paid for never arrived,,, all emails to them have been ignored..
Don't buy from this company!!!!
I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered the Hirundo electric brush, as with other reviews all i received was 3 replacement heads and was informed by the company that was all I ordered, not true,
I would like to think that this company NEVER EVER gets the opportunity to sell another item, as they are just ripping people off.
Absolutely appalling service and goods were nothing like advertisement I threw it in bin what a waste of £25
If I could give less than 1 I would
If I could give less than 1 I would. I bought what I thought was a Hirundu Electric cleaning brush but they sent me replacement heads and are refusing to send me the proper product. The advert clearly shows someone using the product and when you click to buy you click purchase. The receipt email shows the full product but I received replacement heads. They default their site so you purchase the cheaper product without realising it, thinking you have purchased the full product. Customer services then tells you they will not take it back but you can purchase full product for 3 time the original cost. SCAMMERS DON’T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.
I have not had delivery and have sent 6 emails keep asking to speak to someone but just get asked to send picture of product I have not received
Poor quality product, poor flimsy and damaged packaging which bent the product and they are just not interested in providing any redund or even replying to requests anymore. We provided photographic evidence on the day of delivery and still no empathy. Will never use them again.
Why o why is the government not checking these websites and banning companies who are just out to scam
Saw the advert on line for a HIRUNDO cleaning brush on offer...ordered one & paid for fast postage. Only the brush heads arrived MONTHS LATE! many emails exchanged....saying I had to pay return postage to China...
I did not give up and complained numerous times..just been refunded full amount including postage but it was VERY HARD WORK!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS AS A COMPLETE RIP OFF DISREPUTABLE CHINESE COMPANY!
I never received my goods, I am 71, my husband is one of the people who have to shield, I have bought lots off the internet, my first time using your company, I will never use you again. I have sent over 20 emails and only get an automated response, and when I have filled it in, I never get anything back. So please don’t buy off these, I even asked for my money back and no reply, I am very angry. We have been in business for over 45 years and would never have treat our customers like you have, you seem to have a lot of angry customers does it not tell you anything. You should be took off Facebook.
I ordered 3 zero gravity wall racing cars for Xmas. I am a 71 year old pensioner and have messaged on your site for a refund for two of the cars as I bought them for 2 three year old grandchildren. When the items arrived the boxes were damaged and I saw that the toys were for 8+. I am disgusted with your company. Beware Magaloft there are lots of dissatisfied customers.
www.magoloft.com is rated 1.08 based on 59 reviews