www.magoloft.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.magoloft.com

Tell us how www.magoloft.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
have been waiting for 4 weeks to get hair trimmers still havent received them even though they have told me that I should get them in 1-3 days still waiting. When you go and try and contact them the email keeps bouncing back. What company is this absolutely shocking do not buy from them.
I wouldnt give them a 1 star as they are a sham. Wish I had read the reviews before buying.
Totally agree with review below, on sending emails requesting refund, return address etc. Emails returned" We could not deliver your message as the email provider of the person you were trying to send to has rejected it. If you have tried to send to multiple people, we have listed the people who did not get the message below and the reason." DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER
Appalling company to deal with. Items located in China, taking weeks to arrive , not the stated 'days'. Item (hair trimmer) was extremely cheap and nasty. Definitely not worth the money. Asked for refund as soon as it arrived with returns label and surprise, surprise Chinese address given and told to pay for it myself.
When I re-iterated my request for refund was offered 40% off and keep item. Stated I wanted refund as I am entitled to under UK law because item is not as it was advertised. Basically told it would take weeks to organise this and still not offered returns label. Am not going to give up but this is a Chinese company fraudulently trading as a UK company with no regard for our trading laws. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
www.magoloft.com is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews