www.magoloft.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.magoloft.com

Tell us how www.magoloft.com made you happy
Poor, unprofessional service.
No response to several emails regarding my order which has not been received.
What a complete waste of time and money. I’ve reported them to trading standards. They refuse to communicate but I’m determined to get my money back. Don’t touch them with a barge pole. Shouldn’t be allowed to trade, they need stopping.
We ordered a remote control car from this company for a child, which turned up in a very battered box from China and not as described.
It was £25 so not inexpensive plus £4.99 postage, and when we tried to find a telephone number for the company there wasn’t one. After writing 3 times to their email address, after several days we received a reply from China saying we had to return it there! I would not recommend anyone to order from this company, they have had our money and the item isn’t fit for purpose. We believe that they must be charging high prices pretending to be a British company and then buying cheap from China. It’s a con!
I am still waiting for a bag that I was despatched ten days ago.
Track and trace did not work.
I trusted the comments on your site but now having doubts of ever seeing the bag I bought.
My order was placed for almost 2 weeks without NO update of preparation , dispatched or delivery. I've email them and still no response and my email is diverted to automatic response. POOR communication. Doesn't have number to call either.
Ordered products over 30!days ago keep getting the tracking saying it in Germany and has been for the last EIGHT DAYS please find out and tell me exactly when this product will arrive
Brought a bag not arrived .can't get hold of company. Tracking number not right .tx no answer
Extremely slow service, nearly stopped. Product not as described extremely poor, not as in promotion video so very disappointed
No phone number available to contact so why mention it in the review details
Email not even read properly, I asked about canceling and received a reply stating ‘apologies for receiving a damaged order’
Extremely slow service and disappointing would not buy again
Product ordered did not arrive just accessories which are useless impossible to contact and have sent 3 emails asking how to return and get a refund reckon I've lost my money. Since read reviews and realise it's a scam site.
Bought a pair of hummingbird pull through earrings,the ear part is missing and you can't balance them.Pure product misrepresentation.There wasn't even a place for the ear sleeper on the chain.Dont buy them.
Several weeks after ordering two toilet brushes they arrived, nicely packed much as I was expecting, but when I looked at the bottom of the container holding the brushes I realised that it was open, ie their was no bottom, so the brushes will drain straight into the floor.
Ordered a spy camera - came after weeks of waiting - parts missing, camera defective, no response from Magoloft other than send it back to China at my expense or take a 40% refund!!! Avoid this business like the plague
Think I have been scammed they don’t reply to my emails be aware everyone just wasted over £25
Agree with everyone else's reviews l have been ripped off today no way of getting in touch, this sort of trading sould be stopped, not like the necklace advertised,ordered 2 both are broken and no box
There are a string of scam chinese con artists advertising on Facebook, I have been caught twice already , be careful if it’s Chinese it’s 95% scam
Wish I could give them 0 stars. Still awaiting the product they’ve apparently sent me and there’s no way of getting in touch to sort anything out. I stupidly didn’t read this companies reviews before I gave them my money, I just hope this prevents anyone else wasting theirs on this scam. They provided PayPal with a shipping tracking apparently which means no money back. Strange when I have zero problem with any other mail arriving at my address. Really don’t know how they’re still trading??
Product cheap & nasty looking, supposed to a lovely unicorn pendant to my granddaughter boxed & with a poem, ..pls beware of this company. Company not interested in in products or giving refunds...on going case!!!!
When I contacted their customer via the email address on their website it bounce back as unrecognised. Unable to contact them so I went by the root of PayPal dispute. 10 days later and 9 'communications' later still no resolution but PayPal have now escalated it up there chain. This so-called company is also trading under the name of Lakeside Inc. be very careful I have not received the goods or a refund. Hopefully PayPal will come through ..
Dreadful company, my package arrived damaged, tried numerous times to email them but they kept blocking me! Customer service non existent DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
Did not make this order. I have sent 5 emails in the last 2 weeks, still NO REPLY!
www.magoloft.com is rated 1.03 based on 36 reviews