mahabis Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend mahabis
5PM
5PM

Tell us how mahabis made you happy

"The back popper on the slippers came undone every time I put them on so I returned them using the company’s own website. The site was very difficult to use and only one address produced a label and bar code. Apparently this address was wrong and they are refusing to return my money until the goods are returned to their website. Quite how this will happen if the address is wrong I don’t know. I have given them proof of posting but still no money. Don’t buy online. It s too risky."
Are you mahabis? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback mahabis receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Clever advertising and an excellent product that didn't disappoint - superbly easy to order, including a discount code, when I was shopping online while on holiday in Australia but using my UK card and details, for a delivery address also in Australia. Trust me, most websites can't seem to cope with this! Also excellent tracking of the delivery and timely updates on its status. Thank you Mahabis!"
"The website is very user friendly and pleasing, the actual slippers do cost a lot of money but they are very comfy and useful with their detachable soles. The delivery arrived very quickly and well packaged"
mahabis is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews