makeupbymelissa.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend makeupbymelissa.com

Tell us how makeupbymelissa.com made you happy

"There was no moment of happiness with this purchase short from the joy of finding the dress I desperately needed to be a bridesmaid. Unfortunately I had to order 3 as there was no response to my questions as to whatL,XL,2XL etc, corresponded to in UK sizing. After no response to my several emails asking for a confirmation email I was sent an email in terrible English asking if I wanted all 3 and with no reference to my asking for confirmation and sizing information. When I said no, but I do need to know the sizing so I can decide, she ignored me. She ignored subsequent emails asking for this information and had she sent the dresses as the wedding was approaching too quickly for the shipment time (never given on website). The order turned up after 4-5 weeks, containing no paperwork, no return address, and 3 incorrect dresses! I've not had any response from trying to contact her and will be asking the Debits Ombudsmen for help. DO NOT SHOP THERE!"
Are you makeupbymelissa.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
makeupbymelissa.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews