Malie Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Malie
"It does smells amazing and the outer box it came it was very clean cut and wrapped beautifully. The scent does not stay on long at all; maybe an hour? So I have to go through a lot of it quicker which makes it a lot more expensive. Not a perfume it’s more like a body spray,"
"Aroma is different from what I expected, unfortunately not appealing. The quality of the aoap on the other hand is wonderful."
"Calling this perfume is a stretch. It is lightly scented oil. It's nice for what it is, but I wanted perfume. So I was disappointed. I would not have paid this much for scented oil."
"This scent is a musk. And I hate musky scents. It's my fault for not looking into it before purchasing. It had a strong almost chemical like scent. I mostly use only scents with essential oils, so I can tell thos was different. The customer service rep was so helpful in helping me find a scent I woukd like and exchange the product. I chose the Coconut Vanilla. It's much better! Smells like yummy bananas and toasty coconut. Shipping was swift and fast! And they sent me many samples of their shampoo and conditioner. I love the mango, it has a STRONG scent that lasts on your hair day after day! I love the gloss in how it apply on the skin. It's like coconut oil, it just melts onto your skin with contact and gives a lovely sheen. You can purchase these products through Nordstrom as well!!"
Malie is rated 2.50 based on 4 reviews