Maniac Motorsport Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Maniac Motorsport

About Maniac Motorsport: High performance parts specialist Maniac Motorsport has been the leading source of high performance motorcycle parts and accessories in the USA. Maniac Motorsport offers Harley tuning, Yamaha performance parts and Suzuki upgrades for all models, specializing in the Harley Touring & VROD models and high performance street bikes like the Yamaha R1 and BMW S1000RR.

patrick@maniacmotorsport.com

5 Hunter AveKittery, Maine

How would you rate Maniac Motorsport ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Stephen Hill

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Maniac Motorsport in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Dang! Received my power commander unit, installed it, took a test ride...I can't wait until spring time! Courteous staff and kind. Thank you so much for doing business with me. Nice! Look forward for future purchases. Happy Holidays!"
"Good product selection and good prices."
"Very good communication and service! Will buy from again!"
"I really like there shipping status it came in within the week that I order so I would highly recommend them to anyone & their price is rock bottom compare to any other places I checked out..."
Maniac Motorsport is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews