https://www.market4now.com/ Reviews

A-

Customer Service - Good

86.36%
Industry Average
Thing I like the best is customer service support and educational center.
posted 2 weeks ago - Kathy
Thing I like the best is customer service support and educational center.
posted 2 weeks ago - Kathy
With no experience as a beginner in trading, I was terrified of investing any money. One of my friends recommended Market4Now. I will be honest; I did not like the pricing model. But customer service support and educational center, on the other hand, were a good experience. As a beginner, it is essential to be familiar with all the necessary knowledge and practices. They helped me with being well-versed in risk management.
posted 3 weeks ago - Alp Arsal
I had difficulties signing in to their starter account in the beginning as it was a bit expensive to me and was kinda afraid to make any mistake that will cost me later on but their support system is amazing and they provided me excellent service that gave me the confidence to continue working on this platform.
posted 3 weeks ago - Salma
market4now.com is not a bad website. I have been using this website for last two and half months. Though there were many doubts for the first time but I was able to get my profit back properly. Their guidance, friendly support and easy system has increased my confidence to be with them. Now, I am continuously engaged with them. To make their service more popular I would suggest them to go for a large advertising campaign.
posted 4 weeks ago - Syed Amir Hamja
I am truly mortified with their fast Customer Service where I always get their help, whenever I need it.
posted 4 weeks ago - Valary
Market4Now was recommended to me by a friend and so far the first week with this service have been okay. The registration and setting up my trading transactions was a bit sluggish at first, but the account manager I got assigned to was quick and efficient with answering all my questions and enquiries.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
The perfect platform for newbies to land in. I have been using it for about a couple of weeks and it has satisfied me to the utmost. I am deeply impressed with the quick Customer Service where I always get their reply instantly regarding any query. Also inspired by some of their good trading packages. Hope to become an efficient forex trader. Highly Recommended.
posted 4 months ago - saad
My experience with Market4now is a good one. For the past 3 weeks I have been trading with them and it has been a good experience. My reason for all 5 stars is that I have no reason to remove any star from them. They have an efficient customer support service and they explain everything clearly. The trading account is easy to use and it is great to have the needed information outlined step by step.
posted 4 months ago - George W
Kudos to the 24/7 customer service that are readily available to help.
posted 4 months ago - Prince