https://www.market4now.com/ Reviews

A.shafiy
More Photos & Videos
https://www.market4now.com/ 3 star review on 4th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
I would say that Market4now is quite worthy. I still do not have extensive experience there, however trading for nearly two weeks I formed the opinion that getting used to this trading platform is trouble-free, and in case of queries, you can contact their customer service and get an immediate response. I’m most probably going to continue using this platform.
Forex trading has never been this easy! For the last 2 weeks, I have been on a search for a reputable trading site that is easy to use. A friend of mine told me about the market4now trading platform. At first, I was skeptical about trading on the site because there are a lot of fraudulent trading sites out there. But I decided to take a leap of faith and try them out anyway. I was blown away by the user-friendly interface of the site. I was able to find my way around the site without help. I am so glad that I gave them a try.
I have had bad experiences with some brokers while growing in the forex trading, but when a friend told me about Market4now, I reluctantly researched and decided to give them a try.
they are a nice broker, I still trade with them whenever I want to, whenever you have complications the customer support are always there to support through email or calls. withdrawing funds is also easy because they accept cards of all forms to make things really simple
they are a nice broker, I still trade with them whenever I want to, whenever you have complications the customer support are always there to support through email or calls. withdrawing funds are also easy because the accept cards of all forms.
Sad to see people blaming the company for their loss when the real issue is that they understand the amount of risk that comes in trading.
Asides the slightly high startup, I'd recommend this site to anyone interested in trading.
There are a bunch of forex and cryptocurrency traders you can find online. But because of its brilliant and responsive customer support service Market For Now stands out from others. They provide powerful tools like Real Volume, Market Depth, and Trader Sentiment, which helps you grow your account. Market For Now is a relatively new and innovative platform and you must give it a shot.
Their website looks user friendly and it’s very easy to use. They should work on their design to attract more clients. Nothing beats that though since they are truly concerned about its users assets and it’s main goal is to secure their users so they can have risk-free trades. There will always be risks with the business of trading but to lessen those risks is so important to be successful.
I have to begin by mentioning how well the customer service staff are efficient in following up with your progress on the website. It was quite difficult for me to raise the minimum start-up capital, but once I did, I got some fair returns in just a week (after extensively going through the education center). I like the multiple currencies and the several trading tools offered. So far, so good.
Market4now isn’t as terrible as I thought it would have been. I do think that their starter cost is a little too high and their customer support isn’t that great. However, other than that everything else has been good for the time that I have been trading on their platform.
In fact, I did not see the best of this platform to serve customers and provide the best services, as it has a high degree of credibility. Also, if you are a new customer, this platform provides you with many educational materials that will help you to start working easily.
Though just a month old in the trading world, Market4Now are really trying for a trading platform so new. Their platform has a simple design and quite easy to navigate. But, I think they should try to work on their customer service because I had some issues with my account a week ago, and they didn't reply to my emails until 2days ago.
This is legit!! Not really sure why some people here are blaming the site for their loss of money when they should blame themselves for not studying trading before going in. As someone who has been trading for a while, I can say that this platform is good. It is simple and easy to navigate. I have been earning for two weeks now. I suggest please study trading first before going into any broker so that you won't lose your money.
If you are new to trading and do not know where to start then market4now is one of the best options available right now. I also did not know many things however they provide all the information and training which is necessary for trading. furthermore the minimum amount needed to start trading is 250$. Nonetheless I do not regret making this decision,
I was indeed skeptical on trying a startup company for Forex trading but Market4now did not let me down. Trust has to be built overtime and in the few weeks I've been trading with them I have developed a significant amount of trust. I love the fact that their customer service representatives are thorough in dealing with any problem I have. Granted, losses are apart of trading so consistency is the key in order to make profit. Overall, I would recommend this platform for seasoned and new traders.
Great site for people who want a helping hand with forex trading. Good customer service and trading advice provided, depending on the account you choose. With your chosen account, you have possibilities of many trading opportunities, on a secure platform.
I am new to trading so I did my research on the topic. I stumbled upon a lot of pages, but I liked market4 now the most because trading was very understandably explained and the page is just very easy to use. There’s always a risk in trading so even If I lose I’d still stick with market4now because they have been the best trading platform I've checked out so far.
For a new broker, Market4now is absolutely phenomenal. I like to avoid mainstream forex brokers, so I'm always looking for the best alternative. I had been using AvaTrade for a while, but this broker is better. The amount of data analysis information available is great, and the fees are pretty good, too. Obviously, the site has a ways to go on account of being a month old as of writing this, but I look forward to seeing what they implement.
Market4now has not been around for 6 months. They started operating in April 2020, now you do the simple Maths. They’re liars, these are thieves. The broker is not even licensed. Please do not lose your money cheaply to these croocks. They stole my £1000 and refused to refund me.
Forex Trading is based on trust. Market4now stood out for me as a trading platform because of their client service. They have open and clear ways of communication. Their platform is also easy to use. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to navigate the site. Go ahead and try it!As a value add, Market4now should introduce a trial version for those just interested in learning the trade.
market4now made me happy and it came out to be what I was looking for. One of my friends introduced me to this website a couple of weeks ago and so far it's been good. They have cryptocurrencies too. There's a section for new beginners where you can learn about simple trading tips. Great experience!
https://www.market4now.com/ is rated 3.83 based on 47 reviews