https://www.market4now.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.market4now.com/

Tell us how https://www.market4now.com/ made you happy
More Photos & Videos
I told you before, market4now.com are scammers. Keep your money safe folks. There is someone calling states they’re from compliance team still trying to pursued you to deposit money in your account. All I want is to stop trading with their doggy company, and there’s this woman trying to pretend as she knows it all. Sick! I have reported them and hoping the platform will be closed.
A dodge platform. A group of thieves stealing your hard earned cash. Stay far away from these crooks. Be warned. They scammed me of nearly £2k. They keep asking you to deposit money. When I called it quits they had asked me to deposit £5k. There are better platforms to invest in and people please you can do this on your own, you do not need a broker. I started with £100 8 days ago. I started taking £15, £30 in profits. Now I earn £80 - £120. By end of next week I would have gone over what these conmen conned me of. Conmen must fall and shall never succeed in life. Interpol are aware now.
After being contacted by a new broker, I decided to give them a 2nd chance as I had $400 in my account that I could not get a refund. The new broker Max Miller guided me to make a withdrawal of $50 and was smooth and I received the money. ( that was a trick) and I got sucked into it. I traded few times with very little money until I was confident to use their platform. I studied the market for nearly 3 days 10 hours a day and I was ready to trade and make money. I play the piano and I am very fast with my fingers. I started trading GBP/ JPY at 9.45 am uk time with $130 and as I made more profit I put up the buy gradually. by 11 am uk time I made $48.500, I lost $3,500 with 4 trades and I stoped . Left home for work. at 4pm uk time I logged in to my account and found out from 11.30am uk time there has been tradings opened with loss and my profit Of $45.000 was lost. these trades was not by me! the broker/ Marketfornow placed tradings illegally with out my knowledge or my consent ( they have full control of your account ). after contacting max miller the broker, this is what he came up with ( a total Rubbish ) this is the email:

The way that you have been trading was suspicious and the risk-management department gave me a HUGE fine and penalty for that.
As a result, they have changed your balance back.
Csalnak!! Lehuzzák az embereket!!
They steal, they lie!
No one should do business with them!
I registered Via crypto bull app registeration site and after my registeration was approved, I was appointed to ; marketfornow as thire trusted broker. after deciding to deposit my money I was directed to marketfornow web site, paid my deposit, sent all the ID documents they requested. They didnt provide the software. I recived an email from A broker, I replied back and requested that all conversations must be VIa email as i will not accept any phone calls. I kept requesting and asking why the money I deposit it dose not show on my crypto bull app account and this broker ( TOM REED) keep telling me differant storys. Finaly against my permission and as I did made it clear that I did not want to talk over phone he calls me ! I ask him I told you in my email i do not want to be contacted he replyed ( so I did) !! after few minutes talking nonesence I finaly got angry as he was not taking NO for a answer and my refund, HE siad ( dot talk to me as i am not your son) They did ask me my age ( i am 49 ) I hung up and after that I recived abusive / disrespected emails. I have all the evidance to prove. Finally i have placed 4 request all emils are bloked and I have not been paid . I did sent an email via website and inform them I will publish all documents, including emails, recorded conversations on public web sites that are directed to Market4 now .
NOW THIS IS FOR THOSE ANANUMUS PEOPLE WHO PUT 4/5 STAR REVIEWS . YOU ARE ALL FAKE PAID BY THE COMPANY.

Dont trust this company specialy the to account managers 1- Tom REED & Mikel hendriks .
These people are complete scammers, do not trust them. Just CL got scammed of more than €2k. My advice is keep you money in the bank or do not use your these scam brokers
A bunch of liers to start with. They will tell you that they’ve been trading for 15 years and they will give you €100 as bonus. Fake. They are fake. I have also noticed that they’re self reviewing and all of the reviews there are in the exact words that these “brokers” use. Please keep your money safe and DO NOT BE SCAMMED. The guys have a deep West African accent but they will lie to you saying they’re from the Caribbean. I suspect they’re from Nigeria. Their platform is rubbish. They say you can start trading with €250 when you pay the €250, it becomes €500, they will demand for €500. When you pay €500, they will ask you to pay €1000, and €5000. This should tell you that they’re not genuine they’re scammers. They’ve now blocked me on their WhatsApp and their emails, they no longer respond to any of my emails. I have tried taking out my money, unfortunately, I have not been able to do that.
market4now.com are completely conmen. Stay away from them and keep your mine safe. They are not licensed. Do not trust them. They’re very evasive.
These are scammers. They stole my money. Don’t be tricked into investing with these people. They even use fake names, Ken Morris and Malvin Debi. When you buy for example bitcoin with them they will ask you to access your computer and they will know things like your bitcoin wallet, your credit/debit card details. I had to report my card lost when I realised I was scammed. Now I have asked them to give me my money they are refusing. I quickly changed my passwords to the account, I know they still have access to it and they think I will withdraw the money into my bitcoin wallet and this will never happen as they’ve access to it. I will do all I can to get my money or I will run the account down to zero.
Their website looks user friendly and it’s very easy to use. They should work on their design to attract more clients. Nothing beats that though since they are truly concerned about its users assets and it’s main goal is to secure their users so they can have risk-free trades. There will always be risks with the business of trading but to lessen those risks is so important to be successful.
https://www.market4now.com/ is rated 4.00 based on 75 reviews