https://www.market4now.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.market4now.com/

Tell us how https://www.market4now.com/ made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Market4Now was recommended to me by a friend and so far the first week with this service have been okay. The registration and setting up my trading transactions was a bit sluggish at first, but the account manager I got assigned to was quick and efficient with answering all my questions and enquiries.
Market4now is a great website. I have been using the website for approximately 1 month and so far my experience with the website is very good. The support team is great and super friendly. I also find payment submission and withdrawal method quite easy. So my overall experience with market4now is very good and I recommend people to use the platform.
Market4now is a great platform and a reliable source of income. I have been using the platform from approximately more than 3 months and my experience with the platform is very good. Apart from facilitating the customers with a simple and easy to use the website, market4now provides a great support team that has 24/7 availability to assist me in case I have a problem. Funds deposit and withdrawal method is also not complicated. Highly recommended.
I love the Market4Now forex trading platform because both the novice and pro traders can easily use the platform.
The simplicity of the user interface is second to none, the analysis tools, trade history, news about major events that may affect trade and the asset varieties are laid out in a wonderful, well crafted, and organized user interface.
Their customer support is available 24/7 to answer any question you may have or help resolve any problem you encounter while trading.
I wound recommend it to anyone especially beginner traders who would need to learn about trading while practising with real cash.
Market4now is the right virtual platform for making money on CFD and Forex. They offer quality customer services that enable you to understand how it works. I found their cost of services to be a bit affordable and their respond quickly to the refunds and returns. For me, i will choose it over again.
Living in the Caribbean, our primary go-to trading platforms are within that region. I wanted to branch outside of that comfort zone and delve into another market. I have found that new comfort in the Market4Now platform. Despite being new to them, I think their services speak for itself. My only concern is their Starter rate. If you want people to invest in your services, you need to have a more affordable rate.
As a beginner in forex trading, I can highly recommend market4now to all traders. My experience with them has been superb. Their professional support team guided me on how I could open an account and how to trade successfully. In case you have any issues, their customer service is available 24/7. It is run by a dedicated and supportive team.Market4now is a legit and trustworthy trading partner. Trade with them and you will have no regrets.
As a beginner in forex trading, I can highly recommend market4now to all traders. My experience with them has been superb. Their professional support team guided me on how I could open an account and on how to trade successfully. In case you have any issues, their customer service is available 24/7. It is run by a dedicated and supportive team.Market4now is a legit and trustworthy trading partner. Trade with them and you will have no regrets.
Beginners rarely find a platform that accommodates their limited experience. But MarketforNow has created a trading platform for both newbies and pros. You can move past the learning curve fast, with guidance from their learning center. Trading is simplified, and you gain the confidence to start trading. I have been using it for the past month, and I have no regrets.
I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and I can say I like the experience especially their customer service. I was a bit skeptical at first given the high start up price to create an account but over time I have seen the value. Hopefully with more time and their education center I'll be a better Forex trader.
I have been looking for a better broker for Forex trading when my friend recommended this  MarketforNow. Truthfully, I am hesitating to try this out given it's just fairly new but I still tried it anyway. Thankfully, I tried it because the platform is smoother and easier to use than my previous one. I even love their education center that is informative. But one drawback to note is the slight high startup. Yet overall, I had a better experience.
I would say that Market4now is quite worthy. I still do not have extensive experience there, however trading for nearly two weeks I formed the opinion that getting used to this trading platform is trouble-free, and in case of queries, you can contact their customer service and get an immediate response. I’m most probably going to continue using this platform.
I have had bad experiences with some brokers while growing in the forex trading, but when a friend told me about Market4now, I reluctantly researched and decided to give them a try.
they are a nice broker, I still trade with them whenever I want to, whenever you have complications the customer support are always there to support through email or calls. withdrawing funds is also easy because they accept cards of all forms to make things really simple
they are a nice broker, I still trade with them whenever I want to, whenever you have complications the customer support are always there to support through email or calls. withdrawing funds are also easy because the accept cards of all forms.
Sad to see people blaming the company for their loss when the real issue is that they understand the amount of risk that comes in trading.
Asides the slightly high startup, I'd recommend this site to anyone interested in trading.
Their website looks user friendly and it’s very easy to use. They should work on their design to attract more clients. Nothing beats that though since they are truly concerned about its users assets and it’s main goal is to secure their users so they can have risk-free trades. There will always be risks with the business of trading but to lessen those risks is so important to be successful.
I have to begin by mentioning how well the customer service staff are efficient in following up with your progress on the website. It was quite difficult for me to raise the minimum start-up capital, but once I did, I got some fair returns in just a week (after extensively going through the education center). I like the multiple currencies and the several trading tools offered. So far, so good.
Market4now isn’t as terrible as I thought it would have been. I do think that their starter cost is a little too high and their customer support isn’t that great. However, other than that everything else has been good for the time that I have been trading on their platform.
Though just a month old in the trading world, Market4Now are really trying for a trading platform so new. Their platform has a simple design and quite easy to navigate. But, I think they should try to work on their customer service because I had some issues with my account a week ago, and they didn't reply to my emails until 2days ago.
https://www.market4now.com/ is rated 4.00 based on 75 reviews