www.marketphones.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.marketphones.com

Tell us how www.marketphones.com made you happy
Stay away from this site! Its a SCAM! Phone never arrives and they got your credit card information that can sell to whoever they want.
I ordered and I payed my phone 18/10/2019. Until today 3/1/2002 I did not receive it. The worst for sure !!!! Away from this company !!!
NOBODY got the order as far as I know, if else tell me!!
Venditore scorretto (scam sites?) Cellulare pagato con carta di credito. Forte ritardo per consegna, risposte automatiche via email. Non riesco a ricevere i soldi indietro (richiesto in ripetute email di cui ho copia) né ad avere quanto pagato. Se siete onesti dimostratelo e cambieró questo giudizio. Altrimenti...alla larga
Ordered my phone three months ago, still haven't got it. Ridicolous service
no recomiendo, busquen y lean por favor antes de comprar para que no caigan en la trampa como yo.
Me llego perfecto
1 month delay vs. Silver delivery date, still have no cell, still no date confirmed. Overcomiting, really poor and no compensation
Company is a SCAM. Stealing money from people worldwide. Orders are not received. Someone in China needs to be SHUT DOWN. SHAME ON THIS COMPANY. MY ORDER NUMBER IS OIUVCFIGO. I WILL CONTINUE SHAMING THIS COMPANY UNTIL MY MONEY IS RETURNED.
Fake supplier. Smartphone never received. No reply since months. Do not order here
Still waiting for my Samsung S10. It is on the last depot for a while but not to my adress
waiting for a month on my new Samsung s10 plus. No reaction...no phone...no refund.
Avoid at all costs! I`ve paid 917 Eur. fost a samsung s10 5G July, Today 13 Sept. no smartphone and no money back. Nothing. Almost 1000 Eur. Fraude.
Don't trust this site! - All 5-star reviews are made on the same day, which is already a hint of a manipulation - There are some warnings in the internet, that "Marketphones" is a fake: https://fakeinet.com/en/marketphones-com-fake-mobile-phone-shop/ - The company behind is a chinese firm, of which no clear information exist
Paid 10€ extra for silver service, but still after 2 months nothing arrived. After cancellation, they promised I will get back the money within 60 days but of course, since then I am not getting any answer anymore neither the money arrived.
ATTENTION: IT IS A SCAM SITE I paid for a phone which never arrived and also when I canceled the order, I never recieved the money back.
Worst experience ever! I ordered a phone, paid for Gold service in hope that I get it within 10 days. After a month, I still hadn't received anything, canceled my order and requested a refund. Was told that it would be resolved within 60 days, which of course have already passed and I still haven't gotten the money! Now they don't even reply to my messages anymore! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Très bon rapport qualité prix et très beau. Vendeur correct
Livraison rapide colis bien protégé et conforme à la description bref satisfait de mon achat
Servicio rápido y en las condiciones contratadas,buena atención al cliente.
www.marketphones.com is rated 3.99 based on 72 reviews