www.marketphones.com Reviews

4.35 Rating 63 Reviews
84% of reviewers recommend www.marketphones.com
Are you a business owner?
Click Here

Write Your review

Tell us how www.marketphones.com made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
BOOM! Your review is being processed!

Thank you for helping other customers to make an informed decision.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win £250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Fake supplier. Smartphone never received. No reply since months. Do not order here"
Helpful Report
Posted 21 hours ago
"Still waiting for my Samsung S10. It is on the last depot for a while but not to my adress"
Helpful Report
Posted 22 hours ago
"waiting for a month on my new Samsung s10 plus. No reaction...no phone...no refund."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Avoid at all costs! I`ve paid 917 Eur. fost a samsung s10 5G July, Today 13 Sept. no smartphone and no money back. Nothing. Almost 1000 Eur. Fraude."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Don't trust this site! - All 5-star reviews are made on the same day, which is already a hint of a manipulation - There are some warnings in the internet, that "Marketphones" is a fake: https://fakeinet.com/en/marketphones-com-fake-mobile-phone-shop/ - The company behind is a chinese firm, of which no clear information exist"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Paid 10€ extra for silver service, but still after 2 months nothing arrived. After cancellation, they promised I will get back the money within 60 days but of course, since then I am not getting any answer anymore neither the money arrived."
1 Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"ATTENTION: IT IS A SCAM SITE I paid for a phone which never arrived and also when I canceled the order, I never recieved the money back."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Worst experience ever! I ordered a phone, paid for Gold service in hope that I get it within 10 days. After a month, I still hadn't received anything, canceled my order and requested a refund. Was told that it would be resolved within 60 days, which of course have already passed and I still haven't gotten the money! Now they don't even reply to my messages anymore! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!"
1 Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
"Très bon rapport qualité prix et très beau. Vendeur correct"
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"Livraison rapide colis bien protégé et conforme à la description bref satisfait de mon achat"
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"Servicio rápido y en las condiciones contratadas,buena atención al cliente."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"El pedido llegó muy rápido. Todo bien."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"Todo perfecto, llegó en el tiempo previsto, bien empaquetado e incluso con algún detalle de regalo."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"Han cumplido los plazos indicados y el pedido lo recibí perfectamente."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"Entrega en la fecha acordada.producto tal y como se oferta.buen precio."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"Compra sin problemas y con el envío muy rápido. Lo recomiendo."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"Rápido y barato, entregan incluso antes del periodo estimado de envío"
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"La primera perfecta en 3 dias la tuve La segunda la pedí el 21/8/2018 y todavía no me ha llegado,tampoco notificaciones por correo electrónico."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"El móvil funciona perfectamente.. llegó en perfecto estado.. versión europea, cargador internacional y español... Todo perfecto. Si es cierto que tardó en llegar mes y medio pero es lo que ponía desde el principio con lo cual sin problema..llego justo el día que ponía.."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
"Wszystko co zamawiam jest ok polecam"
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
www.marketphones.com is rated 4.35 based on 63 reviews