Marks Electrical Delivery Reviews

Marks Electrical have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

89.38%
Industry Average
" Very pleased with service. Rapid delivery and on time. Love my new washing machine. Real value for money "
posted 1 month ago - June Jones
" First time I’ve used Marks but won’t be the last. First class service all the way from ordering to delivery. "
posted 1 month ago - Dororhy
" Excellent knowledge when speaking to Marks Electrical about which tumble dryer to purchase. Delivery information & advance notice of time slot so helpful. delivered on time & a great price. Better than John Lewis. "
posted 2 months ago - Rob
" Good price and service, with speedy ‘time-slot’ delivery. Would definitely recommend. "
posted 2 months ago - Nicki H
" Brilliant customer service. Ordered a washing machine at a much better price than Currys. Placed the order at 15.00 hours on Friday, delivered at 06.50 on Saturday in Warrington. No surcharge for Saturday delivery. Phone call prior to delivery to advise of pending arrival. Old machine and packaging taken away. Brilliant value for money with outstanding customer service. "
posted 2 months ago - Eric Logan
" Had new fridge freezer delivery today. Excellent customer service also was good to be able to choose my own delivery date at checkout. Everything with this company is top notch service and highly recommended. "
posted 2 months ago - Gill
" The first time I have ordered from this company, but was impressed with the service received. Order was placed online and I was kept informed of delivery date and time. A very pleasant delivery driver who phoned when he was 15 minutes away. Fantastic service and reasonable price. "
posted 2 months ago - Mrs Allen
" Great delivery driver! "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I am extremely pleased with all aspects of mark's electrical from ordering to delivery can't fault anything I will certainly be using this company in the future if I could I would rate 5+stars excellent all round I would recommend 100%well done "
posted 2 months ago - June Fox
" Chris in Sales was very helpful and then arranged my cooker delivery to suit us. Mark, who made the delivery to Norfolk, was again very helpful and pleasant, on time & made sure we were very happy with the delivery. Price was cheapest as well! Thanks for such an excellent service! "
posted 2 months ago - Mrs Harkin