Marks Electrical Reviews

Marks Electrical have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

91% of reviewers recommend Marks Electrical
10PM
10PM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Appliances
Electrical Retailers
Home Appliances

Own Driver

How would you rate Marks Electrical ?

"Easy to place an order, obtain 0% finance on the order quickly. Delivery was as arranged with excellent communication. Delivery crew (Simon and Kyle) were very helpful, friendly and efficient. I would definitely order from Marks electrical again."
"Good range at very competitive prices. Easy ordering, good service notifications and update. Delivered as advised. Also great price for removal of old item and installing the new one. Will definitely use again and I recommend."
"A WARNING about this company! When searching for a range style cooker Marks Electrical came out on top for price, I believe there is a reason for that! The sales team were great but the after sales team were the worst I have come across. They advertise £75 cash back, I have never received a PENNY! Its not just the fact that both cooker and hood arrived damaged but upon approaching the company about this no one returned my emails! After constant attempts to get some response i finally get an admission that the hood is damaged and am told they will refund me £7. They state that I need to provide them with the serial number of the cooker and they will have the relevant parts replaced, which I provide. I asked if these products were factory seconds and I got no response once again! Two months pass and no parts arrive. After numerous attempts to contact them I decide to ring them once again and they tell me because I did contact them quick enough they will not do anything about the damaged £850+ cooker. POOR AT BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE - NO CONTACT-CASH BACK A CON! - DAMAGED PRODUCTS-MOST LIKELY FACTORY SECONDS- do not buy from this company UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE PROVIDED WITH SUB QUALITY DAMAGED PRODUCTS THAT THIS COMPANY WILL TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR!!!!!"
"on delivery of Samsung washer the person who deliver it by accident scratch the filter door at the bottom of the machine phoned up and they wanted me to send photo of damage. but my phone is broken and can not send photo even though I have it in my phone but cant send . all I wanted them to do is simply send the new door through the post. as I have no reason to lie over this . I understand about the photo haven't to be sent. but being trying to tell the m about my phone having problems . I am quite will for some one to come and check this out . and did show other delivery men after the first one cords two leaks under sink that they came and fixed . I think the least they could do is send a filter door in the post to me to fix the damage that they done . in first place . if not solved I will be telling my friends about this on facebook ."
"Excellent service, looked online chose the dryer I wanted, phoned up as where I live is a new estate and online wouldn't accept my postcode, gentleman I spoke to was efficient and no nonsense . I received a text with a 2 hour time slot, the appliance was delivered on time. EXCELLENT SERVICE from all. Well done."
"Excellent service. Good competitive prices. Fast delivery."
"Competitive price, quick delivery even came earlier than slot given on the day. Driver was careful removing old machine and bringing new one to the house. - all expectations exceeded. Will definitely order white goods again from Marks Electrical. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service - fast and efficient - communication brilliant - delivery as promised with spot on timing by a very pleasant and careful delivery driver -and good prices too! There's nothing left to say except I will definitely use Marks Electrical again and I have no hesitation in highly recommending them."
"Office staff terrible unhelpful and brash don't know know They call it customer service terrible phone manner... Avoid"
"Ordered washer dryer and oven and hob on different days. Both delivered on expected day together. Delivery driver very helpful as parking is difficult. Got me txt night before and phone call 30 mins before delivery great service"
"Site was very easy to use, items were well explained, sales people once contacted by phone were polite & very helpful, item was delivered on time by a polite & helpful driver. Delivery was confirmed by both email & telephone. Would highly recommend. Item itself was in excellent condition & packaged well."
"Excellent service from Georgia in customer service to the delivery team. The fridge freezer is excellent and looks great. Great value"
"Bought a washing machine and paid for installation/disposal of old machine. Delivery crew left wooden kitchen floor with nasty scratch and then blamed me! Insinuated floor was already damaged. Offered £50 goodwill gesture. Very cross and angry as I was made out to be the liar!!"
"Awful experience from start to end"
"We bought a fridge freezer from Marks El at a very competitive price. I was helped over the phone by a very polite and helpful man, before I placed my order on the web. Easy. Delivery could not have been a better experience. Mark was EXTREMELY helpful, and, despite some challenges, kept a smile on his lips throughout. First class service throughout!"
"Fantastic service! Would thoroughly recommend. Smooth, quick, easy transaction from start to finish. Next day delivery,, 2 hr window time given and kept to, also a quick call from the delivery driver to say he was 20 mins away. Very grateful for this service!"
"I missed next day delivery by a few minutes, but only had to wait a few days for the next slot. Hughes quoted 19 days, Argos quoted 21 days, AO didn't have what I wanted in stock - these guys did. Delivery driver was brilliant. Did all the heavy lifting and installation for my wife as I was at work, he was pleasant and helpful which she was grateful for because the kids were home with her. Excellent service and follow up."
"Would have given no stars, but that wasn’t an option. Couldn’t fault the delivery, ordered Friday 5.30pm delivered Monday 7.30am. However, following a text from my bank it transpired they’d taken the payment 3 times - over £2.5k. Customer Services were rude with no apology for the inconvenience. I insisted a refund that day, but with possible bank charges for going into an unauthorised overdraft, Marks Electrical refused to cover - even though it could take 24hours for the money to hit by account. Won’t be using this company again"
"We could choose the delivery date, could have had it delivered the following day but this was not convenient for us, contacted us the night before to let us know our time slot (2 hours) so not waiting in all day The driver contacted us half an hour before delivering it. Very polite and considerate driver. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Marks electrical ...very good with customers sevice and help and after and before sales would recommend to all thanks"
Marks Electrical is rated 4.63 based on 576 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!