Marks Electrical Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Marks Electrical
07AM
7AM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B
Happy
Low
Online Presence
High

About Marks Electrical: Leicester based appliance retailer, always has good prices.

0116 2 515 515

111-115 King Richards Road, Leicester United Kingdom

Categories:
Appliances
Electrical Retailers
Home Appliances

Tell us how Marks Electrical made you happy

"My post is not going to be as good as the others. I had a very bad experience with Marks Electrical. Bought the very expensive oven just after Christmas, delivered next day, unfortunately it was faulty. It took few days to get the agreement to exchange for new one. I was informed that the waiting time is 8-14 days. Three weeks later no response. Got in touch with ME to be told that I have to wait another two weeks, two weeks later again- no communication. Rang again to hear that my oven wasn’t ordered till 23.01 - two weeks after the first phone call!!!! Now I have to wait another week... Customer service is very poor, no communication at all!!! That not everything I left feedback on ME website that was never published!!!!! Shocking"
Are you Marks Electrical? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sorry that I havent used them sooner"
"Bought an item, selected delivery date, but due to work commitments, I couldn’t be in to take delivery..... they will not deliver to a safe place, or change delivery address, so your basically stuffed. I contacted customer service via email..... no answer. I phoned customer service on Tuesday, enquiring as to wether It was possible to arrange another delivery date, and was told they’d get back to me..... I heard nothing. I contacted customer service on Wednesday, and spoke with the same woman who told me she’d phone me back that day...... I heard nothing. Today, Thursday, I’ve received a text informing me that my money has been paid back into my account.... minus £50.00! The moral of the story is..... shop at a more reputable store who use a choice courier, as this outfit prey on the publics desire to buy goods cheaper......then after adding the requirement of a signature on receipt its £50.00 in their pocket should you not be in to take delivery..... easy money suckers!!"
"Very pleased with service. Rapid delivery and on time. Love my new washing machine. Real value for money"
"First time I’ve used Marks but won’t be the last. First class service all the way from ordering to delivery."
"First class in all respects. Our tumble drier was carefully delivered in super fast time by Lee Freer who was very pleasant and helpful. We have purchased goods from Marks Electrical before. It is the best supplier of electrical appliances by far!"
"Great service, delivered at set time."
"Fantastic service. Arrived earlier than arranged by polite proffessional guys. Would recommend. Great experience from begining to end."
"Excellent communication. Arrived in timeslot .well happy"
"Great product,excellent price,superb service"
"Excellent knowledge when speaking to marks electrical about which tumble dryer to purchase. Delivery information & advance notice of time slot so helpful. Delivered on time & a great price. Better than John Lewis."
"Excellent selection of products. We received very good service; the guy that we spoke to was very knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy. The price we paid was competitive with our research to that point. We collected the product there & then and brought it home. We will use them again and recommend them to others."
"New gas oven and hob fitted expertly in a professional manner right on time. Top marks!"
"Good price and service, with speedy ‘time-slot’ delivery. Would definitely recommend."
"Brilliant customer service. Ordered a washing machine at a much better price than Currys. Placed the order at 15.00 hours on Friday, delivered at 06.50 on Saturday in Warrington. No surcharge for Saturday delivery. Phone call prior to delivery to advise of pending arrival. Old machine and packaging taken away. Brilliant value for money with outstanding customer service."
"Had new fridge freezer delivery today. Excellent customer service also was good to be able to choose my own delivery date at checkout. Everything with this company is top notch service and highly recommended."
"The first time I have ordered from this company, but was impressed with the service received. Order was placed online and I was kept informed of delivery date and time. A very pleasant delivery driver who phoned when he was 15 minutes away. Fantastic service and reasonable price."
"Excellent service from start to finish !! I bought a rangemaster oven on line . Had it in my home within 4days . And the price was very competitive ."
"Great delivery driver!"