Marks Electrical Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Marks Electrical
07AM
7AM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B
Happy
Low
Online Presence
High

About Marks Electrical: Leicester based appliance retailer, always has good prices.

0116 2 515 515

111-115 King Richards Road, Leicester United Kingdom

Categories:
Appliances
Electrical Retailers
Home Appliances

Tell us how Marks Electrical made you happy

Own Driver
"Very professional, did exactly what I wanted. Can not fault them"
Are you Marks Electrical? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Marks Electrical receives. Reply Free
"Do not trust this website, you may receive a faulty goods, and hardly to get it to be refunded. There too many option for online shopping, for example www.ao.com, but definitely DO NOT SHOP FROM Marks Electrical Ltd"
"Absolute Rip off, they don’t want to refund or replace faulty and damage item. Not good"
"It arrived exactly when they said it would. The delivery man was excellent, courteous, very efficient and helpful. Very happy with the Fridge, so far no complaints. Would definitely use again and be happy to recommend"
"2 days from order to receipt of my washing machine and tumble dryer. £60 on each device saved and an additional £20 saving for a multi buy. Delivery was on time and the driver fantastic. Highly recommended on all fronts. Thank you !!"
"Great value, couldn't not be beaten for price on any other web site😁"
"The service was very swift and efficient"
"Awful service - poor delivery experience- poor customer service - very poor after service - appears to be all about selling - not sure how they get away with it."
"Could not fault them on any p0art of the process. From buying through delivery to customer service, they were great."
"Amazing service all round. Advice, delivery and customer service. I’d recommend this company to anyone. Look no further!!"
"Quick delivery by their own delivery team who were very polite and arrived when they said they would can't fault the service would definitely buy from again"
"Mark Electrical did everything they said they would do which is very rare in my opinion. That is why I would use them again. And recommend to all my friends and family."
"Easy to place an order, obtain 0% finance on the order quickly. Delivery was as arranged with excellent communication. Delivery crew (Simon and Kyle) were very helpful, friendly and efficient. I would definitely order from Marks electrical again."
"Good range at very competitive prices. Easy ordering, good service notifications and update. Delivered as advised. Also great price for removal of old item and installing the new one. Will definitely use again and I recommend."
"A WARNING about this company! When searching for a range style cooker Marks Electrical came out on top for price, I believe there is a reason for that! The sales team were great but the after sales team were the worst I have come across. They advertise £75 cash back, I have never received a PENNY! Its not just the fact that both cooker and hood arrived damaged but upon approaching the company about this no one returned my emails! After constant attempts to get some response i finally get an admission that the hood is damaged and am told they will refund me £7. They state that I need to provide them with the serial number of the cooker and they will have the relevant parts replaced, which I provide. I asked if these products were factory seconds and I got no response once again! Two months pass and no parts arrive. After numerous attempts to contact them I decide to ring them once again and they tell me because I did contact them quick enough they will not do anything about the damaged £850+ cooker. POOR AT BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE - NO CONTACT-CASH BACK A CON! - DAMAGED PRODUCTS-MOST LIKELY FACTORY SECONDS- do not buy from this company UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE PROVIDED WITH SUB QUALITY DAMAGED PRODUCTS THAT THIS COMPANY WILL TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR!!!!!"
"on delivery of Samsung washer the person who deliver it by accident scratch the filter door at the bottom of the machine phoned up and they wanted me to send photo of damage. but my phone is broken and can not send photo even though I have it in my phone but cant send . all I wanted them to do is simply send the new door through the post. as I have no reason to lie over this . I understand about the photo haven't to be sent. but being trying to tell the m about my phone having problems . I am quite will for some one to come and check this out . and did show other delivery men after the first one cords two leaks under sink that they came and fixed . I think the least they could do is send a filter door in the post to me to fix the damage that they done . in first place . if not solved I will be telling my friends about this on facebook ."
"Excellent service, looked online chose the dryer I wanted, phoned up as where I live is a new estate and online wouldn't accept my postcode, gentleman I spoke to was efficient and no nonsense . I received a text with a 2 hour time slot, the appliance was delivered on time. EXCELLENT SERVICE from all. Well done."
"Excellent service. Good competitive prices. Fast delivery."
"Competitive price, quick delivery even came earlier than slot given on the day. Driver was careful removing old machine and bringing new one to the house. - all expectations exceeded. Will definitely order white goods again from Marks Electrical. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service - fast and efficient - communication brilliant - delivery as promised with spot on timing by a very pleasant and careful delivery driver -and good prices too! There's nothing left to say except I will definitely use Marks Electrical again and I have no hesitation in highly recommending them."
Marks Electrical is rated 4.61 based on 588 reviews