Marks Electrical Refund Reviews

Marks Electrical have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

38.89%
Industry Average
" They advertise £75 cash back, I have never received a PENNY! Its not just the fact that both cooker and hood arrived damaged but upon approaching the company about this no one returned my emails! After constant attempts to get some response i finally get an admission that the hood is damaged and am told they will refund me £7. "
posted 1 week ago - craig
" I insisted a refund that day, but with possible bank charges for going into an unauthorised overdraft, Marks Electrical refused to cover - even though it could take 24hours for the money to hit by account. "
posted 1 month ago - Claire Arrowsmith
" I require compensation and refund for the exhorbitant installation fee. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Although initial ordering process was easy the customer service since (having requested a replacement/refund of an item that does not work) has been painstakingly slow and resulted in Marks Electrical refusing to assist in any way. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" appalling customer service. been chasing refund since 22nd march. now 4th may. office girls never at their desk, rude, never call you back. I don't think we'll ever get the refund. made 13 communications about this refund to date. NEVER buy from them. they don't deserve to be in business. "
posted 2 years ago - sarah bedford
" Nearly ruined our Christmas. Ordered in November with a promise the cooker was in stock and it would be delivered before Christmas. When delivery day came it turned out it wasn’t in stock, leaving us just a few days to source another cooker with 12 guests due on Christmas day!!! Absolute nightmare; communication and customer service were awful. Got a full refund in the end. "
posted 2 years ago - Tamara
" We contacted Marks Electrical and spoke to a lady at customer services who, when we told her of the problem instantly had a huge chip on her shoulder when we asked for a refund. "
posted 2 years ago - Michelle Noonan
" We contacted Marks Electrical and spoke to Lara at customer services who, when we told her of the problem instantly had a huge chip on her shoulder when we asked for a refund. "
posted 2 years ago - Mr and Mrs Noonan
" No one on the phone when we placed the order asked if our present fridge was hard - wired -- beware ! So Marks refunded a "service fee" since they couldn't install the new fridge. "
posted 2 years ago - Devin O'Neil
" 15 so I give them a call only to be told by the salesman who offered me same day delivery that and I quote " it wouldn't fit on the van, the van was too heavy" can we deliver tomorrow! I said no, I have a Fridgefreezer on the drive and food going off in the kitchen, his only excuse was it was his fault, a derisory offer of compensation (5%) which wouldn't cover the cost of the ruined food was only made when I asked! Needless to say I cancelled the order and requested my payment be refunded straight away as I needed to source another appliance, they seem to be able to take the payment for an item immediately but a week on an I am still waiting for my refund! A call to customer services to chase it up revealed the super salesman had somehow pushed the wrong button and my refund had not been processed, what a surprise. "
posted 2 years ago -
Marks Electrical
Write your review on
Marks Electrical

Get ready for our phone call!