Marks Electrical Customer Service Reviews

Marks Electrical have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

92.82%
Industry Average
" The service was very swift and efficient "
posted 1 week ago - Karen Grierson
" Could not fault them on any p0art of the process. From buying through delivery to customer service, they were great. "
posted 2 weeks ago - John
" Amazing service all round. Advice, delivery and customer service. I’d recommend this company to anyone. Look no further!! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Amy meakin
" Quick delivery by their own delivery team who were very polite and arrived when they said they would can't fault the service would definitely buy from again "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Good range at very competitive prices. Easy ordering, good service notifications and update. Delivered as advised. Also great price for removal of old item and installing the new one. Will definitely use again and I recommend. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Excellent service, looked online chose the dryer I wanted, phoned up as where I live is a new estate and online wouldn't accept my postcode, gentleman I spoke to was efficient and no nonsense . I received a text with a 2 hour time slot, the appliance was delivered on time. EXCELLENT SERVICE from all. Well done. "
posted 1 month ago - ANNE KELLY
" Excellent service. Good competitive prices. Fast delivery. "
posted 1 month ago - Jools
" Excellent service - fast and efficient - communication brilliant - delivery as promised with spot on timing by a very pleasant and careful delivery driver -and good prices too! There's nothing left to say except I will definitely use Marks Electrical again and I have no hesitation in highly recommending them. "
posted 1 month ago - Lynn Kingsley
" Ordered washer dryer and oven and hob on different days. Both delivered on expected day together. Delivery driver very helpful as parking is difficult. Got me txt night before and phone call 30 mins before delivery great service "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Excellent service from Georgia in customer service to the delivery team. The fridge freezer is excellent and looks great. Great value "
posted 2 months ago - Ian Murray