Marks Electrical Customer Service Reviews

Marks Electrical have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

93.06%
Industry Average
" We bought a fridge freezer from Marks El at a very competitive price. I was helped over the phone by a very polite and helpful man, before I placed my order on the web. Easy. Delivery could not have been a better experience. Mark was EXTREMELY helpful, and, despite some challenges, kept a smile on his lips throughout. First class service throughout! "
posted 1 week ago - Tina Rasmussen
" Fantastic service! Would thoroughly recommend. Smooth, quick, easy transaction from start to finish. Next day delivery,, 2 hr window time given and kept to, also a quick call from the delivery driver to say he was 20 mins away. Very grateful for this service! "
posted 1 week ago - Cheryl Ward
" I missed next day delivery by a few minutes, but only had to wait a few days for the next slot. Hughes quoted 19 days, Argos quoted 21 days, AO didn't have what I wanted in stock - these guys did. Delivery driver was brilliant. Did all the heavy lifting and installation for my wife as I was at work, he was pleasant and helpful which she was grateful for because the kids were home with her. Excellent service and follow up. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Lee
" Very good service. Informed of delivery 2 hour delivery slot the day before and phone call half an hour before on day of delivery. Would recommend. "
posted 1 month ago - J Lewis
" Excellent service from ordering to delivery. The delivery driver, Mark went out of his way to ensure that we knew how to install our dishwasher and had all the necessary tools to do so. He even told us how to open the box safely. A great asset to the company. We were delighted with the whole experience and will most certainly recommend the company to friends. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Ordered double oven on Friday and was offered delivery on Monday.Had email on Sunday night with my 2 hour time slot for Monday.Excellent service from start to finish.Will be using again.Thank you. "
posted 1 month ago - Tony Buck
" Excellent price and service . Fully recommend "
posted 1 month ago - Jason Robinson
" Excellent service delivered on time and a very accommodating delivery man Will use them again "
posted 1 month ago - Jill
" Excellent service! Everything was as promised and described. A very quick and extremely efficient service. Highly recommended! 😀😀 "
posted 1 month ago - Tina Law
" Great service great price will definitely recommend and I will use again "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous